For my Jasmine!!!// love you babes

He slammed the door behind him as I stomped inside.
"What the hell is your issue?" I asked rudely.
"We aren't doing this again jasmine," Justin mumbled as he took his coat and shoes off.
"You were clearly staring at that chicks ass!" I yelled as tears gathered in my eyes.
"Oh my fucking God... I am not arguing about this. I'm going to bed," Justin said plainly as he walked towards the stairs.
"You mother fucker," I started as I threw my shoes at him,"WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME ANYMORE?!"
He stopped in his tracks once he got half way up the stairs.
"You don't think I love you anymore?" He questioned quietly as he turned around.
He walked back down the stairs until he was standing right in front of me.
"You don't think I love you anymore?!" He yelled as he pushed me up against the wall, trapping me.
Justin grabbed my wrist and pinned them up above my head.
He softly licked up the side of my neck.
"Well, how about I show you how much I love you, huh?" He whispered seductively in my ear.
I whimpered at his dominant actions. He let go of my wrists and placed his hands on my ass.
"Jump, princess," he said.
I obeyed and wrapped my legs around his waist. Justin crashed his lips into mine. The kiss was sweet and passionate, but it soon turned needy and steamy.
"Please, fuck me," I moaned as he quickly took my shirt off.
"Oh really? You want me to fuck you right here against this wall, babe?" He asked teasingly.
"Yes, please!" I nearly shouted, getting impatient.
He only smirked before helping me take my pants off. Justin nearly ripped his shirt trying to get it off. He quickly dropped his jeans and underpants in one go. I moaned at the sight of his throbbing cock.
"So wet for me, princess," Justin whispered in my ear as he started quickly pumping his fingers in and out of my wet pussy.
"Just for you, Daddy," I suddenly froze when I realized I called him Daddy...
"I'm sorry, I did-" I started to say.
"Say it again," he groaned as he slowly entered me.
I threw my head back against the wall as he fucked me slowly, but deeply.
"Fuck, Daddy. Faster, please, faster!" I moaned rather loudly.
He quickly changed his speed. Justin pulled out almost all the way before slamming back into me.
"Yes! Oh my god, Daddy!" I moaned loudly as he fucked me deep and hard.
"Taking my cock so good, baby. You look so fucking sexy," Justin moaned as I could notice his thrusts starting to get a bit sloppy.
I felt my orgasm quickly building up.
"Yes, yes! Fuck, I'm so close," I whimpered, wanting to cum more than anything.
"Cum for me, kitten," Justin whispered to me and that's all it took.
My back arched slightly as my orgasm took over my body.
Justin pulled out and gave his dick a few pumps before he came hard all over my stomach.
The only thing that could be heard was our heavy breathing.
"Sooo... You still mad at me?" He asked.
"Shit the fuck up and kiss me," I giggled as he kissed me slowly.
A/n love you jasmine! 😜👌🏻😂