Is this real?

I just arrived home, I can't believe it, that boy can't be the yugi from the anime like come on, he doesn't exist is just a fictional character"but he looks just like him! The hair, the eyes and ....the millennium puzzle.
He has it hanging from that chain on his neck"mom knocks the door and my daydream stops"honey who are you talking to?"oh lord what am I going to say...think"oh mom its nothing I was practising for a play I'm planning to enter in school" nailing it like a boss hihi"really honey that's amazing, then ill let you alone you can come to dinner wen you finish"she closed the door and I keep trying to figure out the yugi problem... oh well I give up ill ask when we trust each other more, fore now ill EAT!"MOM IM STARVING!"
"hahah honey youe food is on the table" I seat down and start to munch"thanks mom it was yummy!"I washed the dishes and went to my room to practice my chakra control.
"Ahh im exhausted, I think I over did it this time hehe, time to sleep"I change cloths and went to sleep
*morning*
PIP PIP PIIIIP!!!"UGH shut up stupid alarm! Im.up, im up ok"
Im going to my bathroom and when I take of my shirt I see my weird birth mark that looks like the eye yugi has in his piramid, this time the mark was more visible, I ignored it and took a shower, got ready for school, in my moms car my phone vibrated to my surprise it was "yugi.."I unintentionally whispered, I had to admit I was super happy, why do I feel this way, it must be nothing special..so I read yugis text"morning(y/n), hope you had a good night sleep"awww he's so cute...wow wow (y/n) hold it what was that awe for, calm down girl..after mentality slapping myself for my stupidity I replayed the text" morning! Yeah a had a good night hope you did too..btw im almost in school see ya there!"my phone vibrated again"haha well I won this time, im already at school!"
I read the text and started laughing"welp I gess I lost this time yugi"

This is it for this chapter...see ya soon! :3