At (y/n) house!

It's been days since yugi fainted ,I am still a bit worried for him and I know he's hiding things from me but I desided to let things like they are for now ,ik know he'll tell me when he's ready. Today I just wanna have fun with him even tho we have school work to do, he's a riving at 5pm and it's already 4:59pm I'm feeling nervous idk why.
There's The doorbell it must be him.
I opened the door and he was there he look so...so...ho..NO!
Dammit (y/n) act cool....ignore the cuteness. ...no shut up not cute not hot!just say something
"Hi!"

Yugi's p.o.v.

"Hi!" Why is she blushing "hahaha hi (y/n)"she looked at me kinda mad but still blushing "what are ya laughing at,I didn't say anything funny" shes blushing harder "hahahaha I know, I'm just happy to see you "
She opened her eyes wide and still blushing and half mumbled she said "s..same"

Your pov
"S..same" I half mumbled i know I'm blushing my face feels hot "hurry up and come in" he laughed again and entered my house, we sat on the table and desided to start the work

*Time skip*
We finished the homework and started searching for something to play Yugi suggested we should play cards"how about we play YU-GI-OH? I mean you know how to play right? And have a deck right? "I laughed "wow wow someone seems exited,yeah ik how to play and I do have a deck" I pulled out my deck and put it on the table "let's play"

Yugi's pov
Yes I'm so hype I wanna see her play...why am I feeling like this? I feel how the my heart beat raises"(y/n) what is you main and most powerful card you have,the one that has all your trust "I asked "welp hihi that easy, it's my ...

Welp that's it for this chapter XD Sorry for the cliff hanger
Thanks for being so patient with me and for all the support
See yaaa in de next chapter
BUH BYEEEE! XD