o n e

Pharrah

"Stop it." I grumbled with a smile as versa kept tickling my neck with long strands of blonde hair that dangled as she braided my, longer than life, soft locks.

It took 5 other people to braid the other side of my hair, believe me it's a pain brushing it. The golden Angel giggled humorously finishing my braid.

"The daughter of moon goddess is very grumpy this morning." She observed shining a mirror in my direction.

I knew what would look back as she twisted it to show me. I bit my lip at how beautiful I am.

Luscious red lips curved into a fine smirk as unblemished pale skin was vastly different than the golden curls packed into a braid with the most exotic flowers.

An hourglass figure clanged tight into a figure fitting, white, sewed together gown.

"Miss pharrah, look how lovely you are, your mother would be very proud."

"In deed, she is." A divine voice spoken aloud behind making us jump in surprise. I smiled showing off my dimples while hugging the life from mother.

"Mom!"

She returned the same exact enthusiasm.

"Jesus, pharrah, you will see me one day, I promise." She pulled back straightening her blouse.

"I hope you find this place to your liking." She smiled mischievously like she knew something I didn't.

Very well she might, for I haven't stepped not one foot from the afterlife. Born and raised here, I never knew how our kind truly acted upon one another.

I chalked off the whole situation with optimism, proving I have gained more than just dashing features from mother that shall make a man rip his hair out.

"Of course I will. This is my first task in order to bring together a pack. And I'll make a fine Luna. I love you, mom." I said hugging her petite frame once more as versa stood teary eyed in front of us with a bag packed.

A sleeve of my most wonderful dress poking out.

"I hope so, young one. Make me even more proud." She yelled as she raised her hand, igniting a white fire from it. "Digest these words, do not lose hope."

With that a white aurora surround me. Causing me to close my eyes very sleepily.

I hope my new mate will be just as loving to me.

Kenny

"Are we done?" I blurted excited to go nowhere at home in peace.

Hudson looked over at me with the exact same understanding that I wished he would wipe from his face. I would do it for him, but he has been so comforting, I don't want to lose an ear that will actually listen.

He nodded, clearly we weren't, but allowed me to leave even though I asked this every meeting we had since five years ago. When she was taken from me.

I choked leaving the cottage that still haunts me even to this day. I took deep breaths in order not to cry. I find it ironic that I used to be a heartless alpha, even with Carrie I took her for granted.

Never once showing any weakness. Now I spend my days crying and eating ice cream without any life in my eyes anymore. The pack was strong enough to live without a Luna, but I wasn't. I was stuck like a difficult math problem.