Learning about the boys (part 2)

Dean's pov

Since Sam and Gabriel were up stairs me and Cas were down stairs talking ill ask Sam what he found out later. " So Cas tell me anything you want to about yourself, then Ill tell you about myself." I said. He nods before talking. " Gabriel is my brother and best friend, hes's the only one who talks to me out of our whole family. The others only talk to me when they want something." Cas finished but i could tell there was something me. " you see Sammy is my younger brother, he used to get bullied but since i was always suspended I taught him how to fight. Since then nobody's messed with him, he sticks up for people who cant't fight back." I finished just as Sam and Gabriel was coming downstairs. " hey Dean, can you take us home because it's getting late." Gabriel asked. I nodded we walked out of the house. After we got home I asked Sam what he learned about Gabriel. " you see from what i heard they have a hard life at home and people at school don't make it any better." he finished. " from what i heard there family don't talk to Cas unless they want something but u think it's something more." i finished.

Sorry it was short, the next chapter will be longer please comment and tell me what you think so far