Chapter 18:

Sabrina's POV

"Careful B" Bradley says to me as we try and dodge this mud slide that we came across when we were walking along the track. We were about 15minutes into the walk and we are already in front of everyone else. Well we kinda did cheat because we ran for 10 minutes. Oh well....

"Don't let me fall" I say to Bradley as I carefully dodge the mud slide.

"Don't worry, I gotchu" Bradley says to me.

We eventually got passed the mud slide and we didn't fall! 

As we were walking Bradley walked in front since the track was so narrow and he grabbed my hand. I blushed hoping he wouldn't notice he turned around and smiled at me and I smiled back. We kept walking in silence but not an awkward silence. A nice one. And then someone yelled.

"HEY GUYS, WAIT UP!" I turned back to see the last person I wanted to see.

Lisa. 

Bradley looked at me in confusion as we stopped. I let go of his hand and fast-walked away from him down the track. Im not in the mood to deal with her shit today. 

I came across a bit where you had to climb. Just great. Usually Bradley would help me with this. Ugh. Im guessing Im gonna have to do it by myself. 

As I start climbing I hear voices..

"Why do you even like her? Shes a nobody." A voice says. 

"She's not a nobody, shes really important to me Lisa, and nothing is going to change that" Another voice says. But Im pretty sure its Bradley. I smiled. 

I heard nothing after that so I assume, she left or Bradley ran away from her. 

"B! Wait up!" I heard a voice, Bradley.

I stopped trying to figure out how to climb up and spun around to see Bradley panting and trying to catch his breath.

"Wow Brads, I thought you were fit" I smirked at him.

He poked his tongue at me. Rude.

"Stop acting like a 5 year old and help me up this thing" I said to him. He rolled his eyes and helped me up. He managed to get up by himself and then we started to walk the rest of the way down the track.

***Time Lapse***

Our class was sitting round the bonfire telling spooky stories until one of my class mates pitched in saying..

"Lets sing some songs!" 

Oh shit.. I mean I love to sing and only Rowan knew about it so I looked over to here and she smirked at me evily. Oh hell no

I shot her a death glare and her smirk got wider. 

"Okay, Sam can you pass me your guitar" Rowan asked him.

"Sure Rowan" He said and passed her the guitar.

"Sab, you know how to play and sing When I look at you by Miley Cyrus right?" She asks me.

I shot her a death glare knowing I wasn't going to get out of this one. I nod slowly.

She starts strumming the guitar and I wait for my cue. Now my nerves are starting to hit me.. Well.. here I go..

Everybody needs inspiration
Everybody needs a song
A beautiful melody
When the nights are long

'cause there is no guarantee
That this life is easy

Yeah when my world is falling apart
When there's no light
To break up the dark
That's when I, I
I look at you

When the waves are flooding the shore
And I can't find my way home any more
That's when I, I
I look at you

When I look at you
I see forgiveness
I see the truth
You love me for who I am
Like the stars hold the moon
Right there where they belong
And I know I'm not alone

Yeah when my world is falling apart
When there's no light
To break up the dark
That's when I, I
I look at you

When the waves are flooding the shore
And I can't find my way home any more
That's when I, I
I look at you

You appear just like a dream to me
Just like kaleidoscope colors that cover me
All I need
Every breath that I breathe
Don't you know you're beautiful
Yeah, yeah, yeah

Once I hit that note I could see people's jaw drops, I didn't pay much attention to it.

When the waves are flooding the shore

And I can't find my way home any more

That's when I, I
I look at you

I look at you
Yeah,
Whoa-oh,
You appear just like a dream to me

Once I finished I looked around and I saw Rowan smile at me, Peyton's jaw was dropped and his eyes wide and so was Bradley, the rest of them looked at me with eyes wide. 

"Was I that bad?" I asked them.

"You kidding? Your the most amazing singer I have ever heard" Bradley said next to me. I blushed and looked down. The rest of them nodded in agreement. Except for Lisa, she just shot me a death glare. I chuckled, the look on her face is priceless. Bradley followed my gaze and fell off the log clutching his stomach dying of laughter, soon enough I joined him. They just stared at us like we were crazy, then Matthew, Peyton and Rowan saw what we were laughing at and soon enough the were clutching their stomach of laughter. It was honestly the most funniest thing I have ever seen. 

Soon enough the teachers told us to go to sleep so we did, and getting ready for another day tomorrow. Just as I was walking to my tent a hand pulled me back. I gasped but the voice chuckled. I knew who it was straight away, Bradley.

He pulled me to the back of the cabin and my back was against the cabin with him right in front of me with his hands on my waist and mine on his shoulders.

"You wanted me Perry?" I smirked at him.

He rolled his eyes.

"Yes indeed Carpenter, I haven't had a kiss all day" A sneaky grin came on to his face. I rose my eyebrow. He pulled me closer to him and next thing I knew that his lips were on mine. My hands found there way to his hair and started tugging it. He moaned a little, I smirked against his lips. We kissed until we needed to breathe. He smirked at me.

"Happy now Perry?" I smirked at him.

He nodded fast. I chuckled. 

"Goodnight B" He pecked me again.

"Goodnight Brads" I smiled and pecked him once more before getting out of this embrace and heading to my tent to sleep with a smile on my face. Yep, I'm defiantly falling for that boy more and more everyday. 

A/N: I am so so so so so so sorrrryy! I havent updated in like 2 months. Ive had a lot going on.. my gran was in hospital, I had exams, I was really busy! Im sorry if this is rushed.. the next chapter will be mainly on Reyton ;) So this is just a cute Brabrina chapter.