|Chapter 18:Fuck you|

(Day 18)

Shadow's P.O.V

A day had gone by and Sonic's former self was still in there.

I could hear them both screaming. And I knew this would result to nothing good.

I could practically feel the tension from them.

Walking towards the basement I stare at him, at them.

"Sonic?" I ask setting water to his lips.

The blue haired male rolls his eyes. "Don't approach me like a lost child you dumb fuck."

A vain popped from me and I huffed. "Just drink the water will ya." I mumble.

He snorts and makes a "Tch." Sound with his lips.

After a moment of silence he drinks the water.

"I don't know why my rival is keeping me alive." The former mumbles.

I narrow my eyes. "Because the Sonic we all knew and cared for is still in there and we just have to get him back."

Cold laughter came from him.

"How about I kill him." Sonic grins.

My eyes widen tense like.

"How about you fuck yourself."

His longe slithered along his lip line.

"Mmm how about... Fuck you." Is his last answer.

--

Hey guys, sorry for not being able to update in like a month, I've been having some issues which I will talk about right now. I'm sorry if I bore you I just think it's important you know why I'm not updating So you don't get mad xD or think I died or something.

Okay so, recently, my family's been extremely exhausting. My uncle is dealing with CYFD and a new baby is on the way, my friends all stress me out, and I used to be 2 months clean, currently 0 days now, I guess I just can't handle shit anymore. And lately my blood pressure has been sky rocketing. So high I've been in the hospital twice. I'm just super stressed so bear with me on the slow updates.

Any ways here's a question for ya

QOTD:

Favorite song as of recently?

Mine is the Jellyfish song from DMMD.