|Chapter 32: Together.|

Sonic's P.O.V

I'm fully recovered now and I'm staying with Shadow and Tails and though I'm still a monster they still care for me.

I'm a little shaken up though. Shadow is babying me.

He makes me feel slightly unconcious. And whenever he talks to me my heart beat raises.

But he doesnt seem to mind my odd behavior. He just smiles at me.

But I find myself horrified. Is it odd that I just want to make out with his face?

It's just, now that I'm back, I noticed things I hadn't before.

It's horrible. But I'll be okay.

Sitting on the couch it's midnight. Shadow is in the kitchen making himself tea while Tails is fast asleep dreaming of mechanical love.

To my surprise Shadow comes and hands me a cup.

"T-Thank you." I stutter out as I take the cup from him.

I sip the warm liquid and try to calm my nerves.

"What are you watching?" He asks. A blush forms on my face and I ,embarrassed, told him.

"It's a Japanese love story. It's about a girl who has cancer and is wanting to meet her muse as her last wish. She enrols in high school and makes friends with him. She wanted that ti be her last wish."

It was silent before I squeak after dropping some hot tea in my lap.

Shadow runs and turns on the light. "Stand up." He orders.

He grasp a paper towel and begins to wipe my thigh where the tea spilt.

My face flushes and I snatch the paper towel.

"I can do it myself." I pout. And he chuckles.

"We can do it,

Together."

---

2 more chapterssssss xD and by the way I started Sonadow VS Shadamy We Three. I posted the first chapter and I'd appriciate it if you read it. Some people said it was gold and I'd like to know what you think.

XD

Love you.

-Question of the day- Favorite Anime character? (TV show character, book, etc.)

I have way to many do I'll name ten.

1) Naruto
2) Gaara
3) Aoba
4) Noiz
5) Iceland
6)Alois Trancy
7) Hinata shouyou
8) Kuroko Tetsuya
9) Oikawa Tooru
10) Yaboku (Yato)