Chapter 4: Careless and Dark Skin

Splash!!

"THANK YOU!" No...

I quickly open my eyes and breath heavily. I sat up and look at my alarm clock "the past is still hunting me" I said and sighed. I went to the bathroom and brush my teeth then took a shower.

I dry my hair and then wear white t-shirt and jeans then use black leather jacket. I get my bag and went downstair I get an apple and eat it I went in my car and drive to my University. I walk into the main building and saw that dark guy again! "Hey dark skin!" I yelled and he turn.

"Oh look! It's the careless girl!" He yelled back and I smirk. I walk pass him but he grab my shirt I turn and glare at him. "Where do you think you are going huh?!" He said.

"Nothing going inside are you blind?" I said and his grip gone tight "you!" He yelled and I kick his leg. "Don't touch me!" I yelled and he chase me.

"Those two won't stop with that stupid fights..." Suho sighed and look at the other guys who is laughing.

"It's careless and dark skin couple!" Chanyeol shouted and laugh. "Hey! Chanyeol be quiet now!" Suho yelled and hit the back of his head.
------------------------
Hello guys! I'm so so so so so sorry for didn't update! I was so busy lately because of school we will have an event that is why and also other. I'm very sorry and I hope you will like this part I'm very sorry if it's short I will tried to update and make it longer. See you at next chapter soon!