IN MY ARMS

after an hour..they all come back to the camp area without pii..
they lost her when they heading the sanctuary... nan was running out of her breathe while waking up ter..
"ter!!...ter!!..wake up ter!!"
"what?!"
"ter...we cant find pii.."
"what?..how come?...your just playing outside...?!!"
"we....we let...her come with us at the firefly sanctuary...were just walking when we realize she was not following us anymore..."
ter walk out from her tent with her jacket...
"ter...were very sorry.."
"bullshit!!...if something happen to her...all of you will pay for it."
"ter...wait!..."
nan trying to stop her but she pushed nan away..
ter look at them before leaving...
she walk all over the forest calling pii's name..it was so dark... and she has just a cellphone to be her flashlight...
"pii?...pii!...where are you?!...pii!"
it was raining and she cant see very clear... the air was so strong... that she was putting up her arms to protect her eyes...
she was now at the middle of the forest...and really dont know what to do...she have to find pii.. she had to save the one she love...
pii..please!...where are you?!"
now she is in tears...she was so desperate looking for pii..
when she heard a moan...coming from the big tree...
she hurriedly ran to it and there she saw pii..
she has a sprained..that's why she aint able to follow them...
"pii.."
her whole body was shaking when ter saw her..she cried so hard after seeing ter...
she hugged her..and ter could feel the fast beating of het heart...
"youre safe now... youre safe... "
ter took off her jacket and cover it to pii..she carried her back to the camp...
after seeing them went back safe.. now everyone could breathe freely...
"what happen to you pii?...weve been looking for you.."
"she has a sprain.."
"i can massage her..."
"make way nan.."
thEy feel sorry about what happened...jhao cant look at pii.. she also blame herself...ter get a clothes for pii..and an extra towel..
pii was looking at ter... even she dont speak...ter knew that pii was happy and felt safe..
after nan massage her sprain ankle...
ter help her in to their tent to change her wet clothes..and after...she fell asleep...
ter was sitting at the side of the bonefire when jhao sit beside her...
"pii was so lucky.. she had you ter.."
ter didnt give even a glimpse to her..
"if you werent sister.. i would say..your lovers...you care for her a lot...and so with her...and the sweetness between you and her... was different. "
ter was just listening to her...
"if she havent been your sister... would you also like her ter?"
"pii was a lovely girl. no one could resist on her.. "
"if you havent been her sister.. i think...you are a strong rival to me..and might be... she will choose you instead of me.."
ter tap her shoulder and a
stood up...
"go to sleep man...gudnyt.."
"goodnyt ter. "
jhao really felt strange of that two... she was starting to have a doubt..
while ter... who was now inside the tent... covered pii a blanket..she seem so cold...her body was shaking when ter touch her forehead...
pii was in tears...
ter lay down beside her and put her arms on pii.
she can feel the heat between them..pii hug her back. and felt much better...
ter can feel the breathe coming from pii..and it really makes her feel uneasy..like she wanted to kissed pii..closer and closer. pii was closing her eyes but she can feel it moving closer to her...
"pii?....".pii slightly open her eyes...
but close it again...she wanted to kiss her. it was her chance. but she didnt do it..all she was thinking was pii...and to make her feel better..

***