FINDING YOU

ter call her friend nan to hire a private investigator who will find pii and her mom...
but as time goes by...the search was still no progress..
"nan?...why you call?"
"well...there still no news about pii and her mom...you sure about continuing this man?.. i mean...maybe were just wasting our time...
it's so hard to find a person who's hiding.."
"man..i wont give up..."
"okey...it's up to you man...just call you back..."
"okey.."
just after she ended that call...she almost bump an old lady...she immediately went out of her car..
"ahmm..you okey?"
she step back after seeing that old woman's face...
"...ste...stella?..is that you?"
stella lost her grace...she was so skinny and many white hair.
.and her skin also change a lot...
ter held her inside the car.... she look so ill...and she is also caughing...
"im gonna brought you to the hospital...hang on.."
after hurrying her to the hospital...ter discovered that stella has a lung cancer..and it's in stage 4...
"is there something we could do to save her?"
"im afraid...the cancer cells already spread to her body... and even she undergo chemo...she wont able to make it.."
all she felt that time after she heard the doctor was pity for her stepmom..
while looking at her lying on that bed with machines put on her...
again ter remember how her mom died...
now...another person close to her heart will be lost...
she was sitting outside stella's room when a familiar voice rhythm on her ears..
"nurse...may i know the room of stella yap?"
as ter turn...it was the girl she was looking for...it was the girl she love so much...it was pii..but now she also change...from being sp gloomy..now her eyes was full of sadness..her face was pale...
and she also lost her healthy body...
pii ran to her mom's room...ter wanted to enter but she has no courage to do it...she remain standing at that door..watching them in the small glass..
now stella was awake..and maybe talking about her already...pii turned around looking at the door...ter suddenly hide at the wall...the door was about to open...maybe pii was going out.ter walk fast along the elevator when she heard someone call her name..she stop but not able to turn around...
her heartbeat so fast like she cant handle it anymore...
"excuse me...are you the one who sent my mom here?"
in that kind of tone...maybe...she still didnt know that it was ter...
"ahh..yahh...yah.."
ter answered still not looking at pii..
"thank you..ahm by the way im her daughter...im pii..."
"ahh...."
ter bit her lower lip..
she felt that pii was looking at her and waiting for her to turn...
she was hardly breathing...her sweat flows from her face. .
she heard the footstep going infront of her...
and just when pii saw her face...it was so shock..her eyes went wide...
and it was almost about to cry...
"te..ter?..."
"yes pii..."
pii hugged her so tight...like never letting go of her again...
but just a moment after...she already push ter...
"why...why are you here?."
"what?"
"why did you cameback?"
"pii..i dont understand..."
"no need to explain...thank you again for saving me...you can go now.."
ter hold her wrist.
"what's wrong pii?"
pii let go from her hand and went back to her mom's room...
again...it create question on ter's mind..after she embraces her...why did she turn so cold?...

***