Chapter Two

(A/N)
I will be putting in music. You know, just for fun while you are reading this horrible book.
(*'▽'*)♪

"(Y/N)? (Y/N)! Wake your ass up!" A deep voice shouted as you felt yourself being shook awake. You shot up to see bright, green eyes staring at you.

You groaned, back hurting.

"Yeah, yeah! I'm up..." You said sitting all the way up, your back hitting the bed board. Dean was smiling widely. Sam, nowhere to be seen.

"Happy Birthday, (Y/N)!" Dean shouted, still holding that cheeky smile of his. Your eyes widened ever so slightly.

"It's... My Birthday?" You asked, pointing towards yourself. Dean only rolled his eyes and sighed.

"No," He said, sarcasm in his voice. You pushed him away with your hand. You yawned and stretched your limbs.

"Where's Sam?" You asked, looking around.

No moose to be seen.

"Went out to get breakfast... And stuff," He said, pausing for a brief moment when he added 'and stuff'. You simply nodded.

"I'm going to go take a shower," You said groaning as you walked to your dresser, "Then, I'm going to fall asleep." Dean chuckled and walked out. Before he closed the door, he popped his head in the door way.

"But, seriously. Happy Birthday, old lady," He said the last part with a smirk. You turned quickly and shot him a glare. Dean laughed while slamming the door closed as he ran threw the bunker.

"Eh. I'll get him later," You thought, smirking. You turned back to your dresser to get your clothes.

You walked thew the bunker to the bathroom. Once in there you stripped down and turned on the shower facet. Once the water was warm enough, you stepped in.

A few moments later there was a knock.

"Hey! (Y/N)?" Sounded like Sam.

"Uh, yeah?" You asked.

"Um... Never... Mind. I'll talk about it later," He replied, worry hinting at his voice.

Strange.

Really strange.

But, it was Sam. Sam is always awkwardly weird. You turned off the water and gently walked out of the shower.

Once you had your clothes on, you entered the library, and stopped. Castiel, Sam, and Dean were all there. Castiel looked horrified. Sam and Dean looked very worried. What the hell was going on?

"Guys...? The hell is happening?" You asked. They turned their heads towards you. Castiel walked fast towards you, hugging you tight. Now, it was your turn to be worried.

"C-Cas?"

Castiel looked at you. Was he... Crying?

"We won't you wake up?" He asked, tears spilling. You were having mixed feelings.

Scared.

Worried.

Confused.

You awoke with sweat dripping down your head. You were panting for air. What was that all about?

CRASH.