The Announcement

I was 10 years old when my mom got pregnant with my sisters, but I was 11 years old when I found out my mom was carrying quadruple watermelons. Funny thing was, she told me watermelons were very hard to find because women grew them in there bellies. It took about 9 months for it to grow. Then, one day upon waking up I saw Grandma and Grandpa looking at me. "Grams, where's Mommy or Daddy?" I asked like I lost my memory. "Sweetie, your mom is in the hospital." My grandma said. "Hospital? The place where people go and get better? Oh, I hope Mommy and Daddy are ok! Uhhh...... I didn't see them yesterday! They must have gotten into an accident!" I worried so much that I went downstairs and dialed 911. "Hello Sir? What's the problem" the guy asked as if there was a real "emergency". "Can you take me and my grams to the hospital where my mom and dad are?" I asked worriedly. "Little Dude, were 911, contact us if you need anything emergency related. ok?" He said. "Gram, can we............., just I could say visit, Grampa said to Grandma "Honey, remember when that happened to Avery and Haillo." He said as if he was about to cry. "Of course sweetie, we can visit mommy and daddy" grandma said. "I want to bring flowers to mommy, the biggest bouquet in the flower shop, any kind of flower." I begged. "Sweetie, mommy is allergic to flowers, specifically roses." she said. I sighed. "Tell you what sweetums, mommy and papa would love your comfort." he said calmly. "Uh.... Ok.... I guess...." I said utterly. Grandpa let me in his car that was old, brown, unluxurious and gross. What was worse was that I could see a red mark of something, turns out it was blood. But! "Paps, what is this stain?" I asked like I was the dumbest person in the world. I waited but he didn't mind me same goes with grandma. I felt ignored and troubled. It was a full 30 mins of loneliness. "Here we go son." Grampa said out loud. They had brought me to Aid First Hospital. Grandma let down her hand so that I could hold it. We headed to the registar's booth. "Hello what room is Allieno, Tiffany in." Grampa asked. "She is currently in her room right now. But, we'll be taking her to the nursery later on. She gave birth already!" the nurse said. "Yes, we're going to have a new supply of watermelons!" I shouted. The whole hospital glared at me. It says her room is at floor 5 room 282. Sir, to room 5282. "Why do watermelons have to be in the nursery. I mean they'll ooze out juice if they inject dextrose to them. In that way, it might be inedible." I asked. Grandma and grandpa just laughed. "Here sir, here ma'am, oh little dude, good luck!" the guy said. I ran and looked for 282. When I saw it, I didn't bother to knock. I just went straight into the room. In there, mommy was lying on her bed, with dextrose injected into her hand. Then, her other hand on her phone. "Mom, mom, are you ok?" I asked. Completely, not knowing she was talking to my uncle 'Yu-tom'.