The Nursery

I had to keep quiet.... "Oh! Brent! You're  here! Give me a hug! Uh! I missed you!" my mom said. When I gave her a hug, she asked my dad to take a picture using both a phone and a Polaroid. I heard Daddy give my Grammy the iPhone. I heard the cameras flick. Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door. It was the nurse. "Madame, your babies are downstairs at the nursery." she said. "Okay! I'll go down in 5 minutes." mom said. "Little B, Do you wanna meet your little sisters." she said. "Yes, Brent, don't you want to see your sisters, Tiffany, what are their names?" grandma added. "Oh! Mama! Their names are Arianna Micaella Jillian Beatrice Allieno, Madison Julia Bianca Alyssa Allieno, Jasmine Bernice Ashley Maxine Allieno and Breanna Addison Maia Jade Allienno." I was confused. What kind of person names watermelons. "Honey, I lied, you give out real humans. You're a human, I am human, Your Gramms are humans. They talk too, like what we are doing!" she said. I was both sad and disappointed and a little confused. "Oh, um... Can we visit the nursery. I wanna see, can I see my sisters. Please!" I asked. "Yes, you may Brent" I knew my mother felt disappointed at me for being a disgrace to the girls. Neither did I know how much adults sacrificed. My mother gave birth 3 days in the past, but she still looked tired and relieved. She got out slowly out of the hospital bed. I held my mother's hand and we walked to the nursery. The others followed at the back. Meanwhile, me and my mother reached the nursery. I saw four chubby-cheeked babies right next to each other. They all had pink papers on the place they stay in. Written with a black marker it said (on each one) 'BABY ALLIENO'. They were wrapped in pink blankets. "Oh! Madame Tiffany, here are your babies. Would you want the quad-stroller? It's only $5.99." the same lady who visited my mother's room said. "Yes Jenina, I would like one." my mom said. "Mommy, are we bringing them home today?" I asked. "Yes honey, oh my! I totally forgot to give you your new iPad.
I totally forgot to say, we were rich because both my parents were actors and actresses.