LOVE YOU...

Nandini finally came out...dressed in a bathrobe....and as she came out she glanced at the clock and held a horrified expression as it has already been late...by the time she woke up, and now this idiotic meeting fixed at 10:30am had only a deadline of 40mins leftover....as a result she jumped out of her dreamy hot shower that actually managed to calm down her senses, lost its effect and she rushed towards the wardrobe of Mukti's to fetch something..that din't at all matter to her at the present...but not least mattered as the moment she opened the cup board she could only find dresses that were..no in fact that reached below her mid-thighs...but she never wore them despite her concerts...so she finally rummaged through all the possibilities of her choosing one of the dresses,landed up on a grey pencil skirt that reached up to her knees and a hugging formal shirt that could be tucked in.....she tied her hair in a bun..and had no traces of makeup except that she had applied a little bit of her favourite cherry lipgloss may be rather loved by some one else too....and applied slightest of the noticeable  kohl...and finally spared a glance at herself in the mirror....and rushed down the stairs..amidst she held a weird tingly feeling of her adrenaline...doing salsa out of nervousness....

As she descended downstairs her girlfriends were highly impressed on her dressing and commented things that made her blush like hell and finally not knowing the reason for her tomato face the 2 eager boys tried their best to jump in the conversation...

Cabir:oho someone has become sensually hot nowadays! looks like my yesterday's song depicts or rather should say relives its meaning today too...

Mukti:ok now stop ogling at her like all other boys..

Nandu:no... I disagree! my bro can never hold a wrong intention of sight..atleast when it comes to me....

Cabir:kuch toh seekh ussey...she trusts me immensely and I am lucky to have her back in my life again...now let us chuck all this..and angel you get back at your work!

Nandu:yaa that completely slipped out of my mind..ohh god!!I must get going..see you guys and she rushes out...

All were grinning sheepishly as they knew they would indeed meet her soon...

Meanwhil our navni moved towards the highly elegant and attractive build that practically outshone others surrounding it.....and it was casual for both these women who were presently heading towards it...

ANIL:hey, Ms.NM glad to see you here..I must say I am highly impressed by your punctuality as promptly said by your new P.A...Well,please excuse me for a few mins....and he exited the cabin..

Nandu:so my new P.A loves to boast about me at all times to impress the hell out out of me..that is actually against getting impressed...even a bit of it!

Aryamannn:ohh my god!you are so arrogant..nandu I am very thankful that....

AARAV:maasi maa!!you know I missed you so much!you did not even try to meet me...and what about our date??I know you did not even make arrangements for it?I am angry!! and he made the most adorable pout ever...and his tiny nose was shaded in red as a result of his most sweet wrath..

Nandu:aww mera bacha!I missed you too...but your maasi ma had a concert naa...then...but not to worry I will make sure that our date is the most unique...and loveable...I love you so much!

Just when she uttered the word date...her ex-husband was about to enter the cabin followed by Mr.anil and this boiled our Manik's blood to the core....and seeing his expressions the other 4 found it hard to control their giggles...

And when our greek god entered....Nandu turned and...

He was looking sinfully sexy and hot....his clenched teeth and his sharp jawline...that increased the urges inside her to tenfold....and finally his well built chest that was threatening to expose itself to her through his first 2 buttons that were left opened...his perfectly gelled hairs...and his deep black...you know dark forest like eyes that she didn't want to drown but taste them...and then his smirk..oolaaalala....she was clean bolt over it....she just wanted to pounce upon him and just nibble them with such an intensity that could actually get the blood out of his lips...that looked really tempting at the moment.....she mentally slapped herself for shamelessly ogling at him and literally checking him out...and couldn't help herself from denying that he looked intimidating...