Ch 1.Hello my name is...

Thursday October 8, 2015
Morning.*Aaliyah's Pov.* Her outfit^

Ugh I hate mornings. Me and my family just moved from(New York ) a couple of days ago,to California . By the way my name is Aaliyah. I guess it's time to face the music I get up from I bed only to fall onto the floor. Ughhh "what a great way to start the morning" *note the sarcasm". I get in the shower and put on my outfit that I bought at the mall yesterday and did my hair. I go downstairs to find my mother cooking eggs bacon grits and SAUCEAGEEE. This morning just got litt!😝I mentally say to myself. "Good morning mommy and Lila " , "hey Aaliyah don't forget your lunch it's on the counter" my mom said and, lila( lil sis) says bye. "Okie dokie bye". With that said I was out the door , time to face my ultimate demise HIGH SCHOOL.
*time skip she's at school*
I walk in and get my schedule:
1st period (Junior)
Math- algebra1
Science- chemistry
American history
2nd period
Lunch
English
3rd period
French
Gym
And the rest of the is free (meaning I can go home of stay at school for another 20 min)
Okay my schedule is not that bad. I head to my locker to put my stuff away and head to my first class. When I find my seat I groan when I realize that I hate math. The girl next to me says " what are u groanin about like school literally just started" I respond saying " math is just so difficult and my name is Aaliyah btw". " Yea I know but luckily the teacher isn't all that bad my name is Kylie . " Well nice to meet you" all throughout class me and Kylie shared jokes and she even helped me with the math she's pretty cool. When class is over we compare schedules and I have all the same classes with her. Yay!! Alright me and her go to our classes and the we decide to meet up at lunch where she will introduce me to her "squad".
LUNCH..
I go to my locker grab my lunch and head out to the cafeteria. I see Kylie flag me and I head over to her. She introduces me to her friends who are Gigi, Chris, Devon ,Latoya ,Anaiyah,India and Asia. ( all of there pictures will be in the media as the story goes on and pretend that they are all 17 and sixteen)😉
When I first met them Chris say " little mama u got a booty on you" " I'd hit that". I don't take his comment seriously so all I do is laugh😂. Kylie says that Chris is constantly flirting with all the girls and not to take it seriously. I nod and eat my lunch which is a sandwhich, nerds candy ,an Apple ,and water. They all joke around and I got to know all of them better.
After lunch we go our separate way and I found out I have class with some of them. *time skip to when she is in the parking lot* it's the end of the day and I'm exhausted I get into my Jeep and go home....