Chapter 2; Good Times♥

We got our ice cream and I decided I would invite Christian over to meet my mom.

We got to my house, turns out he lives next door.

We walked up my steps and went inside the house, “Mom” I called out. No answer. I walked into my Kkitchen, she wasn’t there and I started getting worried.

“Let’s check upstairs” Christian suggested.

We went up stairs and went into her room. She was there, making her bed.

“Hi mom.” I said.

“Hi Skye, whose this boy?” She asked.

“This is Chri—” I began to say.

“Hi, I’m Christian, nice to meet you Mrs. Wilson.” He said interrupting me.

“Nice to meet you too.” My mom said smiling.

My mom asked christian to stay for dinner and he did, he called his mom first to make sure it was okay. We had chicken ziti. After we ate Christian told me to go over and meet his mom. I told him I had to ask my mom first, she told me I could go aslong as I didn’t stay to late.

Me and Christian left my house and walked next door to his house.

“My family is weird, so beware.” He said laughing.

“Haha okay.” I said laughing.

We walked into his house and he was calling for his mom.

“Mom” He yelled.

“Christian I’ve already told you don’t yell in my house!” She said.

“I’m sorry mom. This is Elma.” He said smiling at me.

" Hi Elma, nice to meet you." She smiled.

“Nice to meet you too Mrs. Beadles.” I said.

Christian and I then went upstairs to his room. We played some black ops, and after about an hour of playing he paused the game and said " Wow, I’ve never seen a girl play as good as you!" I laughed. after another half hour of playing black ops we decided to go downstairs to the work out room and started a ustream. I ofcourse already new Christian as being a popular. We decided to do a Q&A ustream. “Me and my friend are starting a live ustream, tweet me a question and i might answer it!” He tweeted. Ofcourse after 10 seconds there was already tons of questions. We began the video and the first question was “Have you ever had you first kiss?” He answered “No, I’m waiting for the right girl.” There was so many questions, we came across a question for both me and christian, “Who do you love?” I looked at Christian and bit my lip and he looked at me and he said “She has beautiful eyes, a perfect smiling, and beautiful hair.” “I love someone with a caring personality, amazing eyes, and perfect smile.” I said. Just at that moment, Christian began to lean in, then he kissed me. I just got my first kiss, live, infront of hundreds of people. We had a long kiss, and it was amazing, i felt sparks flying. I pulled away and looked at Christian and smiled. He looked into the camera and with a smile on his face said “well I guess i got my first kiss.” :)