Chapter 1

Kris' POV

"KRIS!! WAKE UP OR YOU'LL BE LATE!!" I heard my older brother, Blake, yell.
"NO I WO-" I started but then I looked at my clock and noticed it was 7:45, I had 10 minutes before I had to be out the door.
"Shit" I said jumping out of bed. Good thing I took a shower last night.
I ran to my closet. I had no one to impress so I grabbed my black high wasted jeans, my blink-182 shirt and for shoes I picked my white converse. I threw on my outfit and put on a little makeup. I looked at the clock and noticed it was 7:53.
"Fuck" I said grabbing my bag and running down the stairs. I stopped by the kitchen and grabbed an apple. I walked to the door and saw my brother tapping his watch
"Let's go Princess not all of us have the whole world at our feet" He smiled as I walked out the door
"You're sarcasm is noted" I say laughing getting into the passenger seat.
I guess now would be a good time to introduce myself.
My name is Kristen Harper and I'm 12 years old. I just turned 12 on September 27. I have an older brother named Blake but he's pretty boring. My mom and dad always leave early for work, but we always have dinner together unless something comes up. My family is pretty amazing if I do say so myself.
I got so lost in my thoughts before I knew it, we were at my school.
"Ugh" I groan
"Oh don't be a buzz kill" Blake says teasingly
I don't respond and just get out of the car. As I'm at the entrance I hear him yell
"HAVE A GOOD DAY BABY DON'T FORGET TO APPLY YOUR OINTMENT"
And cue the laughs.
I turn around and flick him off then walk into hell.
-------
I'm sitting in Spanish talking to my best friends while trying to keep up with what she's saying when the intercom comes on.
"Señora Lopez do you have Kristen Harper?"
"Sí"
"Send her to the front office with all of her things" She says then hangs up.
I don't even wait for permission before I grab my things and jet out of the door. When I get to the office I see two police officers standing there. When their eyes land on me the nicer looking one walks up to me.
"Hello sweetie I'm officer James can you please come with us?"
I stare at her like she's crazy but I slowly nod.
"Why?"I ask but she just looks at me and grabs my hand taking my to the police car.
They place me in the backseat and then they pull of driving to God knows where.
"I didn't do it" I say and they just chuckle together.
"Sure you didn't sweetie" The guy cop finally speaks
"What is this about?" I question and they both tense awkwardly
".....Is something wrong?" I ask once again
"You'll find out soon sweetie and you'll wish you hadn't, just sit back and enjoy the ride" The mystery cop says

Wtf.

--------------
528 words.
Hello! It's been a while but I recently saw a comment on one of my stories that made me want to write again!
Here's a new one for you guys and I'm sure you'll love it.
Please vote and comment, tell me what you think :)
-xx