Chapter 4

Kris' POV

Jack and his many friends, who's names I still don't know, run around setting up a camera and lights. I don't really understand what's happening so I just sit on the couch until they finish. Once their done they all gather around the camera and the blond haired guy turns it on.
"Hey guys! It's Gilinsky and I normally don't do these types of video but right now one is needed" Jack says into the camera.
"Recently all 12 of us followed a pretty girl on all of her social medias." The youngest looking one says gesturing to me.
"And you guys started giving her hate instantly." The pretty girl says after the cute boy.
did i say cute??
"Please don't give her hate because she's my little sister. When she was younger she was taken away from us, but now we've found her." Jack says into the camera glancing at me.
Jack talks some more about me and how I don't deserve hate and then they close out the video.
"Nash can you edit for me?" Jack asks batting his eyelashes
The kid with bright blue eyes groans"Fine" and he walks out of the living room.
It gets quiet as they all stare at me and suddenly my phones starts righting

Blake :))

I answer the phone quickly.
"Now you can answer my calls"
"I'm sorry babe, I was talking to mom and dad..." He trails off
"And..."
"They were arrested and are going to be sent to trail for your kidnapping because the Gilinsky's are pressing charges." He says annoyed
"THEIR WHAT??" I yell and everyone looks at me
"Blake I'll call you back" I say and hang up my phone.
I march into the kitchen to where they are.
"Why are you pressing charges against them??" I yell and they instantly know what I'm talking about.
"They took you away from us, we can't just let that slide." my "mom" says.
"You have me back now?! Why are you putting them through this?" I ask them getting upset
"Because you're our daughter, not theirs." my "dad" says.
I laugh bitterly. "You two will NEVER be my parents. And that piece of shit in there will never be my brother. You two mean NOTHING to me and as soon as they are proven innocent I'm going back home to Blake and my parents because you two and nothing but two strangers who want to fuck up my whole life. I HATE you. And I always will." I say tears brimming in my eyes.
"Lexie we-" I cut them off
"MY NAME IS NOT LEXIE! MY NAME IS KRISTEN!" I yell and turn to leave the kitchen but see Jack and his friends standing there.
"What?" I ask looking at them, my tears finally falling.
"Lex-"
"My. name. is. Kristen. Harper." I say harshly.
"No you're Lexie Gilinsky and you're staying here if you like it or not so suck it up and get use to it because I already hate you enough." Jack says to me bitterly.
"Okay" I simply reply running up to "my room" to find my best friend.
My release.
The only thing that makes me happy.
My blade.
-----------------
536 words.
Hello!
I don't have much to say expect I love each and every person reading this and self harm is not the answer. If you never need anything feel free to dm on her or Instagram.
my Instagram is dxmn.shawn.
i love you
-xx