5

• Dedicated to Johto

Crystal invites you to go to the mall after school today. She invited Gold, Silver, and Blue as well. Gold doesn't show up. You think you know why. The four of you head out together, Crystal driving. She stops by her mother's work before you guys go. She comes back ten minutes later, a smile on her face. Then you guys head toward the mall.

-----

Christmas shoppers are everywhere. You are glad you got your shopping over with. Saturday was Silver's surprise birthday party. Five more days. You end up being pulled around by Blue as she buys a lot of stuff. No one gets to really look at anything for a good amount of time. You actually have fun carrying Blue's things. When you and Silver could not hold anymore[Dang Blue. What the heck?], Crystal and Blue get into an argument. Silver tells them that we'll go put the things in the car. Crystal hands her the keys. The two of you head over to the car. After some struggling, the two of you finally got the car opened.

"Hand them to me, ______," Silver says to you. You give him the things you held. You are glad to get rid of those bags and boxes. He closes and locks up the car, "I hate to say this, but I really don't want to go back to Blue when she's on shopping sprees," He tells you. You slightly smile as you link your arm with his.

"Then lets go to the food court or something," He gave you a small smile and the two of you walked inside.

-----

You laugh as Silver loses another game. An arcade had became your destination. Silver really sucked at games. 

"Five loses in a row!" You say with a giggle. He glares at the machine.

"This game is messed up," He mutters as he gets up. The two of you play several more games before the other two find you.

"______, Silver!" Blue complains, "Why didn't you come back?" Silver shrugs and then puts his hands in his pockets. You think about mimicking him.

"Can I have my keys so I can put these up?" Crystal asks as you noticed the several bags she holds. Silver gives her the keys back.

"Meet us at the food court!" Blue calls to Crystal as she leaves the arcade. Then she turns to you and Silver, "Well, lets go to the food court then!"

-----

You call your mother to tell her you are eating at the food court. You were glad your mother let you do almost anything. The four of you ordered your food as soon as Crystal arrived. Then you sat down. Your phone vibrates in your pocket as soon as you guys are done eating. After calming yourself down[You had been laughing really hard from a comment Blue made] you checked the message. Your eyes widened and you stopped walking. The others stopped as well.

"What is it, ______?" You show them the message.

To: ______

From: Gold

Hey....... I'm about to fight -[GirlWithACrushOnGold]-