It's just a dream, I hope...

Jamies POV

I gasped, no he can't be, this is just a sick dream. I closed my eyes and pinched my arm as hard as I could. But when I opened my eyes the copper wolf was still sat infront of me, gazing at me with pleading eyes. This can't be true! I thought werewolves were just a myth. "Oh my, what's happening to me." I must be halucenating, i'm going crazy just like my aunt Margaret.

My Aunt Margaret was 58 years old when she was first admitted to the B2 ward at Malsborough Hospital. She injured her self falling down three flights of stairs. When the doctors asked how it happened she said she was being followed by a creature with sharpened fangs, a vampire. They all thought see was crazy and losing the plot due to her age so they decided to move her to a psychiatric ward. Maybe she was right all along, if werewolves are real then vampires might be too. Wow, this is all to creepy for me.

After a few silent minutes had passed the wolf let out a whimper and started to stand. I was just stood there, frozen in complete shock unable to comprehend what was happening right infront of me. I turned my head away adimant I was just going crazy. But the cracking of branches made me panick and shuffle back until my back hit the trunk of a large oak tree. The wolf began taking slow and steady step towards me. A part of me was reassuring me that it was only Nathan and that he wouldn't hurt me but I couldn't be to sure. A scream errupted from my throat as I was now face to face with the beast. I scrambled up using the holes in the bark to hieve myself up. Sprinting deeper through the forest I turned to see the same emerald eyes glistening, following my every move.

Howling, the wolf dodged the fast approaching trees to catch up with me. Turning round, looking for a quick escape my body came to a hault as the soil and rubble beneath my feet tumbled down the cliff into the water. "Jamie, stop."

I whipped my head round to see Nathan stood there in a pair of addidas shorts. His left hand reaching out to me.

"No!" I screamed. "Don't you dare touch me, stay away!" But he ignored my reponse and took a step towards me. "I mean it, come any closer and i'll jump!"

His hands rose up surrenedering. "Ok, ok. I wont come any closer, i'll move further away just please come away from the edge."

"Why so you can shift again and rip me to shreads! NO."

"Jamie please, I wont hurt you. I give you my word."