six.

friday, 9th october 2015

dear dylan,

lately things have been stagnant. i haven't seen you quite often. well, yesterday while i was waiting for my mom to pick me up from school you passed by and looked at me. it was weird. i guess.

the last time we 'talked', i guess, was actually on facebook and i asked you if there were any geometry homework to do.

today, arrived at my class a new student, apparently he was previously from your class. he's really nice. he sits by me. he's smart too. and cool. i think i'll have one more best guy friend. ahah.

i also got invited to an halloween party which is really cool. i can go, i've already spoke with my mom. i wish i had the courage to invite you to the party too. it would be really fun if you could go. but then again, i don't want you to think that i'm being weird or something. 'cause i think you like the other girl. i don't know.

i guess you like halloween parties, because i've seen in some of your facebook pictures you in those kind of parties. not that i've been stalking you. at all. like, i just was trying to.. who do i want to fool? of course i was stalking you. that's what i always end up doing.

my best friend already knows about the existance of this diary. she liked the way i talked about you.

maybe i like you more than liking someone. lol. but that would be too soon for any kind of feelings... we haven't even had a really decent conversation at all.

well, i will see you monday. in our geometry class.

wait. i think you know i like you.

urgh. i'm scared.

i don't want you to know.

at least not now.

love, me.

p.s: i'm definitively falling in love with you. why? stupid me. i'm going to get hurt.