*1

Overwhelmed by all the heat that hit her face when she opened the oven she stepped back. The smell of fresh baked macaroni and cheese excited her taste buds. Living with her boyfriend Kenneth who was a football player was quite easy. Trey was a freshman in college, homework sucked but she was glad she could make her own decisions. She was making a meal for her and Kenneth's two year anniversary. It was 7:53 and Kenneth usually gets home at 8:30 so since the food was done she took a shower and got dressed. She put on a red dress that snugged at just the right places and let her curly natural hair flow. She put on natural make-up and waited till Kenneth got home.
------
9:34
------
Kenneth still wasn't home and Trey was tired of waiting she changed into some shorts and a crop top and decided to go find him. She headed out in her Escalade twords the fields. The locker room lights were on so she went in their. As she got closer she heard moans from some women and Kenneth. She came closer to were the showers were to find Kenneth and another girl together. Without being noticed she slipped out of the locker room and went home.
-----
11:08
-----
Kenneth tried his hardest to come it quietly. But I sat on the kitchen counter as quiet as a mouse. He flicked on the lights.
Oh! Hey baby he said with a big smile.
Hey I said dimly.
What's wrong? He asked acting clueless.
Trey walked to the room no further words were exchanged with Kenneth until ...
------
4:32 am
------