2*

Flashback
Until.....
----
4:32 am
----
Now continue...
Trey? Kenneth shook her frantically as if she didn't wake up now he world lose his breath.
Trey had been up all night silently crying on a towel so he wouldn't know.
She just turned around and looked in to Kenneth's eyes. They were blood shot red and he was sweating.
Baby I am so sorry I know you know I am so sorry. He apologized so many times. Trey just stared not saying a word with no expression on her face. She got up turned of the lights later down and went right back to sleep.
----
7:02
----
Trey got up to make herself some breakfast. French Toast was her favorite with eggs and bacon. Kenneth got up and followed the smell.
Can I get some? He asked while coming up from behind her spooking her in the process.
No! Trey practically yelled in Kenneth's ear.
Kenneth's smile disappeared. Either because of the food or because of what happened last night. But he didn't complain he just walked outside in basketball shorts.
-----
7:32
-----
Trey decided to go check on Kenneth. He was just staring up at their room window with tears coming down his face. Trey came outside and got Kenneth so she could wipe him up. She sat on the kitchen counter and he stood in between her legs his head on her chest pulling her as close as possible.
Trey got a paper towel and wet it and wiped down his face.
She tried to pry Kenneth off of her but he wouldn't budge after six minutes Kenneth picked up Trey and layed her on the bed he went to the bathroom and ran her a warm bath.
Trey get undressed! He yelled down the hall. She immediately did she loved baths. After the bath was ran Kenneth went and carried Trey to the tub. Even though she was naked he just looked in her eyes you could see she was hurting. He sat her in and got a towel and a rag and bathed her.