Page 2

It started when Jasper and Troyler were walking home from the academy that they went to that helped them with their powers. They both had parents who were godly so naturally they were gods, too. Many of the kids who went there didn't know what powers they possessed or their abilities. More often than not they found out what their powers were by accident. Jasper and Troyler did not know what their powers were other than the fact that Troyler could change his hair color with the snap of his fingers. They weaved among the people who had gathered into large groups on the street to look at the booths selling clothing, fabrics, jewelry, fish, bread, desserts, pottery, and pretty much anything the people of Athens could possibly need or want. Many teenagers- their peers- were also walking home. "Are you busy today?" Troyler asked.

Jasper shrugged. "No. Why?" he asked.

"I might go over to your house later today. If that is alright," he trailed off.

Jasper nodded and let out a sigh. "It's fine. My parents practically treat you like their very own son. Sometimes I think they love you more than me," Jasper said in mock despair with a hand above his heart. Troyler smiled and said, "I don't blame them. I mean how could they not?"

I know I can't, Jasper thought. "What was that?" Troyler asked.

Jasper wanted to slap himself. He had said that out loud, but he mumbled a quiet, "Nothing," whilst shaking his head. They soon said goodbye and parted ways once they arrived at their houses.