1. caerphilly

caerphilly is where i grew up with my mother, father and josh, my brother. a big county; but where i lived, it was a town which was filled with shops, parks and pavements covered in chalk of all colours by the local kids. you'd see them do it everyday and that is what brings colour and cheerfulness to the village. i was one of those children. everyday i'd do it. that's when i started having interest in football. my friends and i would get chalk and draw the goals on each side of a wall, then we'd choose teams and kick off.

the castle is what brought attraction here in caerphilly. a huge medieval castle, built in 1290. known for its leaning tower. the countless of times my family would go during half term to visit were great. we'd bring sandwiches, a football to play with, books to keep us entertained as josh and i finished our food and our parents yapped away.

then there is llancaiach fawr, a tudor house. i'd never been there as often. i could count with one hand how many times i've visited. a great place but not my cup of tea. i'm sure you'd love it there and i will take you as long as you enjoy. you never know, i could enjoy, too.

hills and mountains are everywhere in caerphilly. when we visit, take our bikes and we can go across the area and up caerphilly mountain. capturing every moment and then share it with our children then onto our grandchildren.

i'd love to take you to caerphilly bronwyn. i promise i will.

a/n :

i dont think it's true that aaron began playing football like that but it's only for the story. or that he lived in a town.

and colleen is not mentioned here as aaron's girlfriend (not even mention at all) although they are goal ngl.

the chapters explain different places in wales in about 100+ words. meaning that chapters will be short.

i have not visited caerphilly enough to explain whats there. but when it gets to cardiff and swansea, it should be a lot better and more detailed.