Prologue

Prologue- A never ending death cycle
-Secret code-
~~

The repeating cycle that could never end. It first started in 1932, a young couple in Gravity Falls were newly engaged. But only days after their wedding the groom had been brutally murdered. In such ways that were inhuman, the bride was left to suffer on her own only to commit suicide a month after.

Claiming that she heard voices everyday, from then on she was forced into medical treatment, therapy, medication, neurosurgeons, it all took a toll on the already damaged women's mind. It was October 1, 1932, 12:00am midnight when she took her life in her house in her bedroom holding her lovers favored yellow sweater vest and bow tie.

Ever since that fate full day the cycle had continued for years. Every 20 so years another couple of same looks, age, height, likes, and gender would be killed in Gravity Falls. The only thing that was absurd was that each and every couple had the same memories as the previous ones that were murdered only 20 years before them.

So now in the year 2012 what makes this couple so different from the last 4. We all know how this story shall end, or......do we?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words: 217
Pages: 4

-Zkb pxvw zh eh fxuvhg-