Misato Jealousy Part 4

Daichi POV
I am on the plan about to lend in my home town as take my cell phone and text a old friend I hope yui text me back as I was think that yui have text me.

Yui: hey daichi yes it been age that we seen each other I been great.

Daichi: that great to here. Text her back ask her do she have plans today so we can see each other and I have been think this over and over that I am gone to tell her that I am in love with her sent middle school.

Yui: no I am free for now but least on I have plans so yeah.

Daichi: great meet me at the park that we play at we was little and I am in town.

Yui: okk I will be here.

Daichi: as walked down and stop by a store and got me some coffee as got my coffee and walked to the park as seen someone sits at the bench as walked up to her and say yui is that you.

Yui: oh my god daichi is that you as smiles at him.

Daichi: yeah will you like to got something to eat or take a walked around.

Yui: sure I like that the walked around one.

Daichi: ok as we was walked as look at her as smiles as make small talked. Oh wow just look at her more beautiful be for in high school. Hey yui look over here.

Yui: yeah daichi as look at the arcade.

Daichi: do you remember this arcade how you all was come here to hind that you saw crying.

Yui: haha yes I do and it not my fault that the guy all ways dump me because they find new girl.

Daichi: I know it was the guy fault they will never see you for you. As my arm warps around her like old tune.

Yui: daichi as been in his embraced as here his heart beat.

Daichi: yui I can't hold it in no more.

Yui: you can't hold what?

Daichi: yui I love you every sent we was in middler school as lean down to her as have my hand under her chin as got close to her lips.

Yui: D....Daichi no I can't as try to push him back as he hold me tight to him as his lips are got close to mine as close my eyes as here a voice behind me.

Misato: yui!!!

Yui: m.......misato

Daichi: yui who is this guy he know you will.

Misato: I am her boyfriend. As grad a hold arm as pull her way from him as pull her up to me as hold her close to me. We are leave now come on yui.

Daichi: I will be come for yo my yui.

To be continued