Key training

First boundaries of were they are aloud to go.Put up gates or train,"How ?"I'll explain after this.

Okay,training early is best,that way you won't have to teach a old dog new tricks.And the behavior will be forever remembered.Firts "Look at me " .Hold a treat near your face and when the puppy is staring,wait for a second or to.Then treat .If your puppy was looking away in the beginning,say "Look at me ".Yet up to exactly 4-5 seconds and your set to keep going or learn more.

Now it's time for Sit,stay,and lay down.Sit,put the treat above your dog's head and simply wait.If she or he sits,say "Sit " and give him or her a treat.Next,another way.Take a leash and pull up and if the puppy sits do the same thing.Keep doing this until it's almost solid (You don't want to confuse your dog )now,it's tome for stay.Say sit and back up a few steps then step back towards the pup and treat do this until you can stand 20-30 feet away.Now do the same things except say come after awhile.Or throw a toy and say come to make him or her return so the puppy does not think that come means stay and then come.Next,lay down.This could be tricky for small dogs.Take a leash and hold your hand back so the puppy will not get the treat without laying down,if this does not work,pull down on the collar until the puppy lays and then say "Lay down "or "Down " then treat.Do this for a minute or two.A day and then try with the leash or pulling.But remember to let the pull away just as the puppy lays down.Pet and be happy.Okay,do these and now invite friends.Introduce to family and people.But only if you know them,your puppy needs shots before random people touch him or her.Okay,now you got the basics your set for the next phase if you haven't already done it.Teach boundaries."Out " or "Back " are common commands for this.Go into a place you do not want the dog and say "Back " simply or "out ".When he or she retreats do stuff in the room.And his the puppy returns repeat.Do some things and if the puppy does not appear go out and give a treat and pet.Do not harshly train your dog or he or she could start to cower.Now,do you want to be alpha? If so.Turn the page.