BOY CRAZY

Dear obsessioners,

Hey, I know a person who is deeply obsessed with boys. Now I am not here to judge, but she needs help. I cannot tell you the identity, but she is nice. When she sees a boy she is hooked. She starts saying things or doing things like he is hot, cute, tries to get his attention, and most of all stares. Now for the boys I feel sorry, because sometimes they feel uncomfortable. Now I have been talking to her lately and asking her why she is so obsessed and she said its because her parents will not let her date. Most commonly this is the reason. I say who the hell cares what your parents say, have fun, but not to much fun. Just kidding if your like really young, but try to keep the boy crazy under control like first list or brainstorm in your mind some ideas about what you like in a guy like features or emotions and stuff. I say go for a guy who is nice, smart, caring, and who not only talks about himself, but also asks what you like and is interested in what you are interested. (That is not the kind of guy I like, maybe half like the nice and caring part.) After you have done this and you go all crazy when you see boys like my friend does, try to think of the things that you want in a boy and just you know talk to the guy that mostly looks like or whatever your ideas say. Not all boys are perfect, but you should now that the boy is nice, respects you, is not all about getting what he wants, and is a good hearted person, unless you like bad boys, but you know BAD Boy, emphasizing on the BAD here, take a advantage over girls and is most likely to cheat. You do not need a boy like that, but whatever your heart desires. So please try to be in control when it comes to boys and you know what, you should enjoy life and have fun with your friends and family because boys and relationships will always be in the way of family and friends time (You have to worry about how you look because you want to impress the boy you like, sometimes secretive and that leads to more drama in the family and friends, making you so busy with trying to keep your relationship alive that you put school and other things aside and only focus on your boyfriend or relationship, and sometimes you make bad choice when the boy tries to get you to do the DEED and we all know how that is going to end, but in the end sometimes good things must come to the end and you both break up you cry and your life is sad until you move on and start dating someone else, and you should know that when the time is right for you to date is when your older and done with collage.) And so my obsessioners till next time.

From Yours Truly, the obssesioner