Shadowy Times

In the darkness, Henry could hear his heart beat slowly stopping before his very eyes. Warmth wrapped around the hand in front of him and a blast of light blinded his vision as he left the hole of darkness before him. "Are You okay!?' a blurred figure asked him as he lifted Henry to his feet. Once his vision cleared he saw figure in front of him was a young man who seemed be wearing some sort of strange black clothing. On closer inspection Henry noticed shadows seeping from inside the clothing he wore. Quickly Henry tried pushed this man back, but as he touched him shadows suddenly engulfed his arms pulling him closer. ' I wouldn't try that if I was you.' the young man told Henry as he stated to pull his hands away. As he did the shadows suddenly let go and Henry took a step back to feel the cold stone wall behind him. Immediately Henry noticed the tall buildings that stood beside each other concealing him from public eyes.
"
Where am I!?" Henry asked the man that stood in front of him. As soon as Henry spoke he heard loud sirens sounding from the distance. "We need to get out of here now." The man replied to Henry as he strolled over to one of the buildings and placed his left hand on one of the brick tiles. Suddenly a section of the wall crumbled away to revealing a dark tunnel that seemed to look similar to the mans shadow clothing. Immediately Henry started following him as he walked into the shadowy tunnel. As Henry entered the tunnel, a shiver ran down his spine, making him stop for a split second before it suddenly disappeared.

After walking for a few minutes in complete silence, Henry could see a dim light appearing on the other side of the tunnel. "We're here." The man said as he approached the exit to the dark tunnel. As soon as Henry exited the tunnel his was momentarily blinded for a second by the sunlight. Once his vision cleared he noticed that he was at the very edge of the city which he was just introduced, minutes ago.