Chapter 4

Neia's POV

The plane ride to Minnesota was hectic. Babies crying, the asshole beside me snoring and the far most annoying one, there was a child behind me kicking my chair like his life depended on it.

After both dad and I landed, dad tried looking for his other child , don't get me wrong I was very excited to have a sister till I checked out her social media networks.. or should I call it a porn site. The usual blond hair,blue eyes and stick thin figure. I hate girls like that and obviously dad could not afford to buy her clothes because all he was wearing in her photos were pieces of fabric. Or maybe she spent all of it on makeup.

Well look who I saw flirting with an officer, my dad's other child.

" Eww dad is that your daughter you were talking about? " , she asked.

So she wants to play that game...

" So dad is this your daughter, great she looks and dresses just like her mother... what a whore. Dad I am so proud that you left mom and I for a leg opener ", I say wiping fake tears from my eyes.

" Ughh?!?! Whatever, daddy Cole is going to be saying at our house for 3 years, because his parents are going on a missionary trip... since this is gonna stay in our house.. I guess he will have to stay in the same room as me.", she asked more like ordered my dad... great a manipulative bitch just what I wanted...

After they reached the house

Both dad and Amanda were arguing about her allowance wow.. Father Daughter relationship goals, he left me there to carry all my bag gages my self. After painstakingly carrying all my bag gages myself towards the staircase.. I gave up I just sat there as I caught my breath. Just as I thought that I would die here, I heard a masculine voice.

" Hey Neia right?? I'm Cole", he said.

But the only reply my stupid brain could think of was..

" Oh My Hotz " stupid.. I know