Again .

Jacques POV

"Buzzzzzzzzz" (phone ringing) . "Ahh shit man" I said while picking my phone up from my dresser without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello" I said with a sleepy voice "Man get your ass up we got business to handle at the studio bruhh" i knew that voice from any where it was my niqqa Quan , by the time I was about to say something the niqqa done hung up on me.

I got up from my bed walked over to my window and open the currtens . The sun hit me right in the face . Looking down my condo I saw the streets buzzing .
I walked over to my bathroom and took a shower then I did my hygiene. I went to my dresser threw on some Calvin Klein draws, then I walked over to my walk in closet . I put on some cut true religion jeans and a white Jordan jumpman tee and some retro 11's .

I grabbed my car keys, my iphone 6 plus, and my wallet and walked out my condo locking it behind me.
I got out to my condos parking lot and open up my Mercedes and hopped in. I started my engine and turned on the radio .
" Jumpman, jumpman, jumpman them boys up to something whoooo" I started singing . stopping i was then rudely interrupted by this bitch name princess. That hoe calls me everyday, Dont get me wrong she got good head but I Dont take her serious she just sum that i play with when i was bored nun major.

I picked up the phone and then focused on the road.

"ques you Dont call a niqqa no mo " she said in her ghetto ass voice.
Before I said something I took a deep breathe.
" why the fuck you keep calling me , now you a niqqa momma?" I said in the most serious voice ever

"Cause baby I love you" she said in a soft baby voice.

"You know I don't feel that type of way towards you princess, you was just something to play with , I think we shouldn't see each other no more " I said with a straight face

"Well fuck you to then ques , yo dick game was weak anyways, you pussy ass niqq......" I hung up laughing to myself.

By the time I hung up I was in front of my the studio. I got out my car , walking towards the building I open the door walking down the hall.

How was your morning Mr.collins? , my assistance said

"Ahh you know the usual, Cassey can you get me some coffee with sugar and cream , thank you " I said walking away. Cassey been working with me since I was 17, now I'm 21 and she still here , I really appreciate her in my life on some real shit.

I walked in the first studio room for my session, all I see is fine ass women about like 20 of them . And in the middle of it all was my niqqa Quan.

I opened the door and one by one they was hugging all up on me and kissing on my neck. To be honest I was really feeling the vibe on some real shit.

"I see you met my girls " Quan said with a smirk

I dapped him up laughing.

"Niqqa you know I like my women " I said smirking .

"Man where you been" said walking out the room looking nervous

"You know I been tryna make money, why you look so tense Quan " I said

" Man Jay got shot , and he died while rushing to the hospital " he said looking like tears were going to fall down his face.

Jay was my niqqa , me, him, and Quan lived in the same block growing up. His momma and my momma were best friends and they still are.
I really Dont know what to say.

"Shit man, fuckkk" I said screaming while punching the wall .

I walked out the building to take a deep breath, a tear rolled down my face . All I could think about was Jay , when we made a promise that will say goodbye before we die.

I whipped the tear from my face and walked back in the building.

"You alright man" Quan said sniffing his noise I could see that he was crying. Since I've know this niqqa he was never the type to cry.

"Ya man I'm cool , do you know who the fuck did this " I said anxiously

"Word around the streets it was Shawn " he said

"Wait hold the fuck up, you mean that pussy ass niqqa I was about to fight for stealing my track " I said walking up and down the hallway anxiously thinking of a plan.

"Ya man, I Dont think its safe for us to live around here no mo man, I heard we were on his hit list". Quan said looking down, scratching the back of his head.

"Wtf you mean man, we grew up here man, and I ain't letting no pussy niqqa kick me out, and what type of drugs you on man" I said mad

"Man I just can't take this shit no mo Tye and Zac died now Jay" he said screaming.

Tye and Zac were brothers they also grew up on my block.

"We gotta do sum we can't just let him win, we ain't quitters" I said

"Look man I'm out of the Bronx, I'm leaving, there ain't nothing here for me no mo and I ain't getting shot man I'm too young to die. I'm moving to L.A if you wanna come let's go but if not I can't stay good luck." He said shaking his head

"So that's it you leaving a niqqa"
I said

"I ain't leaving you man you could come to L.A with me man and we could start off fresh and clean."

I was never the type to quit,shit if it was up to me I woulda been blown Shawn head off, but he know to many people I know. Quan is right I'm too young to die.

"Man I gotta handle some business before I leave, and when you leaving" I asked

"Man my flight take off this afternoon , and you need to get out the Bronx NOW, fuck handling shit" he said seriously

" ight man I need to book a flight and pack" I said

"Alright man take care of yourself and call me when you in L.A And I told Cassey already. She leaving too but she going to her mamma house in Canada"

"ight bruh thanks and you too" I said dapping him up and walking out the studio.

Before I could get in the car Cassey stopped me.

"Mr.Collins you Dont have to worry about booking a flight or buying a condo cause I already did it, and your flight is tomorrow morning I also sent you the information you will need, your cars are going to be shipped there right when you arrive, and one last thing umm... I'm sorry but I couldn't find you a job down there sir." She said breathing heavily

"Thank you Cassey for everything , and its okay I'll find some way to take care of myself , and take care " I said hugging her tightly.

"Have a safe flight" she said waving while I got in my car driving off. I'm really going to miss her on some real shit.

I took my phone out my pocket to call my mom .

The phone was ringing but she ain't pick up, so I stopped.

when I was driving down Mayberry Street I saw children playing and it reminded me of the old days back when I use to live here.