shit.

(Tasha Lyon in the media)

Tasha's POV

Last thing I remember was me and my two best Friend's chilling at my house in my room, now I Dont even know where I'm at, and I can't see anything cause my eyes were folded, my legs and my hands were tied up. I wanted to cry so much because I know I got kidnapped because my dad probably did something stupid. Ya I know my dad's a drug lord , but he didn't raise me In That type of environment, we grew up in Malibu, California, in a 5 bedroom mansion. Growing up it was always me,my sister Aaliyah, my brother Terrion, and my beautiful mom Lisa.
My mom didn't want my dad to be a drug lord but she excepted it because the money was good, my dad never really told us what his part was in the drug industry but I Knew it was big if I had to get kidnapped for it.

"Ayee bitch, get the fuck up" a man said referring to my friend
"Niqqa Dont call her a bitch, that's somebody daughter, how would you feel if somebody called your daughter a bitch" another man says
"Y'all, chill the fuck out and get these girls in the other room" another man says
I guess he was approaching me because I felt the wind past buy me and I smelled his strong Axe Cologne.
I felt him cutting the rope from my hand then he cut the rope wrapped around my ankles
"I promise you, you don't wanna do anything stupid baby girl" the man
said. I was cold because I was wearing pajamas (silk booty shorts and a white spaghetti straps).
"I won't"I said struggling to get those two words out
He took off my blind fold. I couldn't believe my eyes it was that same guy from earlier. I just stared at him, shocked.
"There go a bed, sleep in it" he said pointing to an old non-modern bedset
"And there is a small toilet right there" he said pointing to a dark corner and a small toilet
He left and I just sat on the bed thinking of what the fuck I'm gone do to get out this hell hole.
I ended up zoning out for a couple of minutes and when I opened my eyes and their was that same guy from earlier sitting on a chair backwards.
I stared at him for a couple of seconds and then the ground.
"Yo daddy owe me some money"he said, I rolled my eyes
"And that's not my problem" I said under my breath
"Did you say something, you might wanna speak up" he said
I didn't say anything back, because I was scared.
"Anyways when your daddy gives me my money than I'll let you go, but until then you might wanna sleep on the bed or i Dont know pee" he said getting up. I refuse to talk to this niqqa.
"Ayye look at me when I'm talking to you" he said squatting down and holding my cheeks
Dammn this niqqa fine but I ain't gone tell him that shit.
I pulled my face out of his hands, and continued to look at the ground.
"I see you, wanna play games" he said smirking then getting up, existing the room.

Jacques POV

I walked out of the room that Tasha was in and I was kinda frustrated cause she act like she can't talk, I know that she probably scared, I mean who wouldn't be. But that girl is just sexy asf man her face and her curves are life.
I took the elevator to my office, I went in and sat down and rolled a blunt, I haven't smoked in days, this trap is
Making hella money but It's stressing me out, and I ain't get no head in two 2 days this shit crazy.
..
..
..
..
4 days later

Tasha's POV

Its been 4 days already and I just wanna go home, its been the same ole same ole, different men each day bought me my food and clothes. You guys won't believe it I found a way out of this hell hole. There's an elevator right by my room, if I could sneak out of this room and into the elevator, I could figure the rest later. If I get out of this place and I tell my dad, best believe this place will be a graveyard. I'm planning to leave tonight, tonight is Friday and I over heard this one boy talking about a party they were going too.

1 am

I'm guessing the boys left by now. You won't believe what the two genius did, they left my door unlocked. I opened the door and I tip toed over to the room kay (bestfriend) was in an I picked the lock with a hair pen I had in my hair.

"who the fuck bothering me tonight, huh " kay said yelling
"kay girl its me now shut the fuck up before I get caught" I said whispering
The door unlocked.
"I owe you big time for this T" Kay said hugging me.
"No problem, now where's Tia room" I said hugging her back then letting go
"Over there by the water fountain" she said grabbing my hand walking over to the door.
"Tia you in here" I said whispering
"Yaa Tasha, hurry and open this shit" she said with excitement
I kept picking the lock and it finally open
"All right y'all come on, I'm tryna get out this shit" I said walking towards the elevator
We all walked inside the elevator, and Tia pressed the up button so we could go up.
"Okay bitch now how we getting home " Kay said
"We gone follow the road and catch a ride duhhh" I said
"I ain't getting in nobody car "Tia said
"Then I guess your staying here" Kay said walking out the elevator.

Jacques POV

I was scrolling through my phone on Instagram. I clicked on the discover page and I refreshed it, and for some reason Tasha's picture popped up and I clicked on her page. ( y'all could stop tripping, ain't nobody stalking her).
Dammn her pictures had Hella likes, I mean I know she fine asf.
I soon put my phone in my pockets so I could go Down to the basement to go check on the girls, then head home.
...:....:...:......:...:...:...:..:...:....:....:....:....:...:...:...:
.
.
.

What do you guys think about this chapter?
What do gt out think gone happen next?
Comment, and vote please
Xoxo @goshdana