Chapter 14

Ford Pov.

I was sitting at the kitchen table, taking a sip of Pitt cola. Why am I not in the lab, cause my brother thinks I should get some sunlight. So he blocked up the entrance to my lab.

I gave out a groan on how bored I was. Stan was out getting groceries, and I don't really like going out today.

Knock knock!

I hear the door, I stood up and walked to it. I opened it, and found that Northwest kid again.

"Ugh, what do you want?" I said annoyed.

"I want answers old man." she says sternly tapping her right foot.

"Ugh...about what?!" I said annoyed.

"About Dipper and Mabel, duh." she say, okay she is really persistent for a Northwest.

"Why would I tell you? You're a Northwest." I said.

"I KNOW!" she snapped, "Don't remind me, I hate being called a Northwest." she states, I raised a brow of curiosity.

"And why is that? You got all the money in the world! Why would you hate it?" I asked.

"You wouldn't understand." the kid says, looking down sadly. Great now I feel guilty.

"Fine I'll tell you." I said feeling I'm about to regret this decision.

"Really?!" she asked happily.

"Yeah, get in." I said and she gets in.

We went to the kitchen, and sat down, "Okay, spill." she says crossing her arms.

"<sigh> Dipper and Mabel left." I told her.

"But I thought they leave at the end of summer? There's still a whole month left." she asks confused.

"Yeah, I didn't meant, they went back home." I said nervously rubbing the back of my neck. "You see, they abducted by..." she stares at me, waiting for me to finish.

"... by aliens." I finally said.

"Aliens? you're joking right?" she asked, I shook my head.

"Hang on let me get something." I said and I left to get Dipper's camera in their room.

I went back, to see the kid waiting. "Here." I stated, showing her the video.

She watched the video, when Dipper and Mabel discovered small green aliens disguised as a human (From the shorts.)

"I had to say, Dipper impressed me when he got these footage." I said, the blonde kid just stared at the camera.

"Oh my gosh, were not alone." she says.

"Isn't that line cliche or something?" I asked.

"Probably, but aliens? And I thought the monsters were the only weird things in this town." she says.

"So what happened to them?" she asked, I looked down.

"They were experimented on." I told her.

"What!?" she shouts.

I covered my ears, "Yeesh kid! Are trying to make me def!?" I said frustrated.

"Mr Pines, your grand kids were experimented on! Aren't you worried?!" she asked frantically.

"No, cause there safe. They were rescued and now staying a place called Beach City." I explained.

"When are they coming back?" she asked.