Chapter 5: Surprise...?

:Sky's POV:

I stand there starring at all the boy's and Mahogany. I shake my head to get back to the real world. I look over at Summer and she has a huge smile and so does Jc. I sigh and I speak up since no one is, "Summer. What's going on here?" She drops the smile and looks at Taylor. She looks back at me and says, "I thought you could make new friends and maybe... Try to like the boys." I roll my eyes at her. "I am fine with most of them. Just not all of them..." I say as I glare at Aaron, Carter, Sammy, and Shawn. Suddenly, I see them hang their heads down. I think to myself, Maybe their sorry for what they did...

Your probably wondering what happened. Well, here is an explanation:

Flashback:

"Okay, Okay. I'll go!" I laugh as Aaron and Shawn poke me. Right now, Aaron and Shawn are begging me to go to Nash and Cameron's party. Their parties are actually really fun. Aaron screeches and grabs my hand, pulling me down the stairs, out of the house (Shawn locking it up), and into the car.

I get in the back seat as Aaron and Shawn are in the front. Shawn is driving.

After jamming out in the car to random songs for what seemed like forever, we arrived at Nash and Cameron's house. There are cars parked EVERYWHERE. We get out and walk to the front door. We walk in and you can already see girls grinding on boys, people drinking, people making out. Normal party things going on. We find Nash and Cam talking to Matt and Jack and Jack.

"Hey guys! I came!" I giggle a bit as Matt does his dinosaur impression. Jack G says, "Hey Sky, wanna go play truth or dare with us? Madison, Carter, Sammy, and April (Some random girl) are going to be playing with us." He smiles his signature smile. I smile and nod. "Leggo!" I point towards the stairs.

We meet up with the rest of the boys and girls and we go upstairs to a room.

We all sit in a circle. Jack J gets an empty bottle and puts it in the middle. He spins it and it lands on Madison. Jack J says, "I dare you to do a prank on someone...It doesn't have to go on now though." She smirks and walks out of the room.

After an hour of dumb truth's and dare's and Aaron, Carter, Shawn, Madison, and Sammy leaving the game, the rest of us decide that we should end the game and that it was getting boring. We clean up and walk downstairs. Right when I am about step down the last step, I feel some kind of goo pour onto me. I gasp loudly and I look around. Everyone is watching me and laughing. Right in front of the crowd is Carter, Aaron, Shawn, Sammy, and Madison. I scream at them, "You are the worst friend's I have ever had in my life!! Don't every talk to me again!!" I wipe the goo from my eyes and I run out of the house, crying. I run straight home.

Flashback Over~