17

Camille,

"Just go to sleep Camille, nothing gone happen." Odell said.

The water was rising, but the rain did seem to be slowing down. The only good thing is that the power was still on and the wifi was working. Lord knows I would die without it.

Odell was trying to convince me to go to sleep, but I was trying to get out of here. We have slept together, (no sex) so that was the least of my worries, I just didn't want to wake up to a pool of water surrounding me.

"Okay okay." I said laying down.

He laid down too, and the lights were off the only thing that was on was the TV in the living room. Ten minutes later I heard snoring.

How is he already sleep?

I went on Instagram and went to his page then I clicked on the photos he was tagged in. There were so many people who had him as a "MCM" on here, it was crazy. There also a lot of people who thought me and him were already dating because he was always on my snapchat.

I guess I never realized that there were so many girls had a crush on him.

Now I feel special because I know he wasn't a me.

Only me? I'm not so sure, but I guess it couldn't hit to give the relationship a try right?

But that's only if he ever decides to ask me out.

Les (Camille's dad)

"What do you mean she's alive?" I speaking to my good friend Asher.

"She's alive. Your going to have to tell Camille."

"You told me she was dead. You have to fix it."

"I'm not going to kill her all over again."

I paced back in forth in the living room.

"How did you find this out?"

"I bumped into her in a gas station. She knew exactly who I was."

"Shit."

"Camille won't ever forgive you if she finds out."

"She won't find out."

"She's looking for her. It doesn't take much these days to find someone."

"Did she speak to you?" I asked.

"No. She just stared at me and walked off with another man."

"Camille can't know about her."

"I'm afraid she might know already."

I hung up the phone and got on the laptop. I typed in her name.

Catherine Caruther

I scrolled down until I found a video on posted on a newspaper website.

We are standing at the scene of a deadly car accident that killed at least two people. A woman and her baby had been rushed to the hospital. It is aid that the mother is in critical condition, and the child is unharmed.

The cause of the accident is unknown, but the Reno Police Department said it seems that the driver of the second vehicle lost control.

We will bring you more as the story develops.
....

"She never died." I muttered.

"She never died." I said a little louder.

"She never fucking died!" I yelled.

"Who never died Les?" Kathy said walking in the living room.

"Camille mother."

"What do you mean? What about the money?" She said looking shocked.

"Don't worry about it I'll figure it out."

"You better, because if the police find out about what happened you won't see freedom again." She said turning and walking out.

I sat down and my head fell into my hands.

There was a knock at the front door and I wanted to ignore it, but the knocking continued. 

"Yes? Are you aware that it's 3 in-"

"Yes I am aware. I am also aware that you have something that doesn't belong to you Les." Catherine said.

"I don't know what your talking about."

"Alright, but when the law comes-"

"The Law?"

"Yeah and if you don't want them on you, then I'm going to be needing my daughter's cell phone number.

I'll just get my lawyer. Stay away from her and my house."
---

Camille's mother is alive?

What money?