The Date

"Hey Dipper!" Pacifica yelled at him as she and her father walked up . "Good evening Mr. Northwest, I hope I have the privilege to date your daughter." Dipper said with respect. "Good evening Dipper, yes you do, I trust you." "Go on in Pacifica Mr. Northwest I need to talk to Dipper." Mr. Northwest said to his daughter. "Promise me you will protect her and make feel as special as she is." Mr. Northwest told Dipper with a serious face. "I will you have nothing to worry about, I will drop her off at your guys mansion." Dipper said waving good bye . Dipper and Pacifica chose a horror movie because Dipper likes scary movies and Pacifica wanted to fake being scared so she could get super close to Dipper.
***********time skip to half way through the movie*************
Dipper sat there when a jump scare happens and Pacifica cuddle up on him terrified. Dipper blushed and look down to see her looking up at him. He knew she wanted a kiss so he gave her a deep kiss. She open her mouth slightly to let his tongue in her mouth. His and her tongue were battling for dominance, Dipper kissed so great Pacifica let out a small moan. Later that night Dipper and Pacifica was walking to Pacifica's mansion. They stopped under a pine tree. Pacifica kissed him, Dipper's response was magical he out matched her tongue with his own. Candy was walking by and saw them tears formed in her eyes. "You're a great Kisse-." Pacifica was interrupted by Candy standing there crying. "I can't just sit back and ignore my feelings, Dipper I want you be mine!" "Leave Pacifica and be mine!" Candy yelled at Dipper sat there in shock. Pacifica stood up and ran with tears in her eyes. "Paz wait I can explain!" "Candy what the fuck is wrong with you, you know I don't feel the same way and I never will!" Dipper yelled. Dipper got up and ran after Pacifica leaving Candy sitting there on the floor in a sobbing mess. "You will be mine Dipper Pines I will do anything for you to be mine!"Candy thought to herself.
(A/N note
Thanks for reading let me know if you want more or I will make one of the next few chapters the last.
The Author- The-Unlucky-Rabbit)