Part 2

The impala, aka Chev, sat on the edge of the hotel bed, leaning back on her hands with her legs crossed. Sam sat at the table, muttering about how slow the wifi was, searching for lore similar to objects manifesting or coming to life. Dean had a beer in his hand and sat on the other bed, elbows on his knees, staring at Chev. Chev looked around the room, purposefully avoiding eye contact with him. By the time Dean finished his beer, neither of them had said a word. The room was quiet except for the occasion when Sam thought out loud. Finally Dean spoke up, forcing Chev to look at him.

"You still have blood on your chin," he said flatly. She raised one eyebrow and looked at him for a few seconds.

"I do?" She blinked. Dean realized her eyes were a brilliant silver color. He looked at her face a little longer. He also noticed that she had a spray of freckles across her nose. She had a thin scar cutting through her left eyebrow.

"Yeah. You had blood on your chin when we took you out of the car." Dean said plainly.

Chev knit her eyebrows, making the scar shift. She stared at the floor absently, chewing on her lip, which made fresh blood drip down her chin. She straightened up in surprise and wiped at her chin, staring at the blood on her hand curiously. Dean sighed and went to get a cloth from the bathroom. He wet it with warm water and took it out to Chev. She held out her hand, waiting for Dean to hand her the towel. Dean shook his head.

"Let me. You might make it worse." Chev glared at him, her hand still out. After a silent argument, she huffed and rolled her eyes, letting her hand fall to her side. Dean sat on the bed next to her and tilted her chin up. He wiped the blood off her chin, and when he drew the cloth away, there was more dirt than blood on it. 

"I think you should wash up." He dropped the cloth in the bathroom sink. He turned back to Chev, who looked confused. Dean was about to explain that she desperately needs a shower when Sam interrupted.

"Oh crap." He huffed. He looked at a Dean, looking extremely annoyed. "According to this lore study site, this has happened before."

Dean raised his eyebrows. "Well, you know what it is then?" Sam snorted. He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Yeah."

"So what is it then?" Chev asked impatiently. Sam looked at her and then Dean.

"A trickster." He said with the most annoyance he could put into his voice.

"What, like, the trickster? Gabriel?" Dean and Chev said at the same time. They exchanged glares.

"I don't think so. Gabriel stopped being a trickster to us after we found him out. And he was killed by Lucifer. Who knows if that's true, but still? Do you think he would really announce he's alive like this?" Sam said doubtfully.

"No way, he's way to flashy for that. If or when he did it would probably involve porn." Dean made a face.

"Exactly. I think-"

"You think its an actual trickster this time." Chev interrupted. Sam nodded.

"Fan-freaking-tastic."