Chapter 2: Hospital

It is here on 10/10/15 Please comment on what will happen next!

Corey has just been rushed into a Mercedes Ambulance on his way to London where the Kate's children were born and he is having major operations while Khloe And Corey's mum pulls up in Corey's mums 62 Plate (2012) Range Rover Like she just went 110 MPH up the motorway and followed by Corey's Auntie in her 55 (2005) Ford Focus. Corey spits out a phew words from his dream which were " Bluh Bluh Khloe Bluh Bluh Me Bluh Bluh love Bluh Bluh You Bluh Bluh" Corey Suddenly wakes up in the major surgery room.

He was taken home from there while Khloe asks if he is ok while his Dad Keeps jabbering on about he is missing his TV and it was Corey's Fault. Corey got so scared he asked them to pull over he simply un plugged his seat belt and got out the car when a speeding car hit him to the ground like wind. Corey was going to be dead soon Khloe thought.

Later that day.

Corey Lands himself back in hospital and finds his older sister, Lucy Dead on the floor after an assassination.

About 5 hours later

Corey wakes up finds somebody knocking on the shouting "POLICE OPEN UP!" So one of his older brothers went down and unlocked the door to find himself left dead on the floor after approx 87 police rushed in.