Prologue

Chris pov:

Watching as yet another one of my assistants storms out of my office I sigh and rub my temple. I sit down at my desk and grab the ever present pile of employment papers and see who I'll hire next. As I start flipping through the many application forms my desk phone rings.

Me: "Hello?"

Front desk: "Mr.Brown one of the potential assistants is here for their interview."

Me: "Alright send them to the meeting room."

I hang up the phone and get up straighten my tie and head to the meeting room hopefully the meeting would go well. As I walk down the hallway as I've done countless times before I sigh again going through this many assistants is tiring and irritating. Opening the door I don't see the person here for the interview yet they must still be on there way up. I sit down at the head of the big meeting room table and fold my hands and wait. It's been five minutes and I'm looking outside the window when I hear the doorknob to the room starting to turn. My eyes take in the sight of a beautiful women walking in. I stand up as she walks to me and smiles holding her hand out to shake mine.

????: " Hello I'm Rihanna I'm here about the assistant position."

Me: "Nice to meet you Rihanna I'm Chris and I'll be interviewing you for the job."