Chapter 4: The Girls

I woke up, my head pounding. I had the most SEVER headache ever. I saw 4 girls, one of them including Alicia. Then I saw one of the other girls on my side trying to help me up. "You bumped your head on multiple stairs" one of the girls said trying to suppress laughter. "My name is Valerie." She was the red head. "Mine is Amy" said the girl with the black hair. "And I'm Shaniqua" the brown haired girl said. "Well my name is Madison. Madison Brookwood" I said feeling scared out of my mind. I ran into the bathroom and shut myself in there for what felt like hours even though it was only 30 minutes. I heard a knock on the door. I opened thinking it was one of the girls or even Alicia but it was him. I never got his name but didn't really care. All I wanted was to get out of there. "Hello there sweetie. Come out its time for dinner." Dinner? Sweetie? This guy was out of his mind I could already tell. I walked into the room and saw the girls watching The Help. I love that movie. Too bad I wanted to watch it in a place like this. I saw a box of cheese pizza and wings on the table. We all began eating. Well everyone except for Alicia and I. He looked at us like we were aliens. Confused. I stared him straight in the eye. "Eat. I work hard every day to provide for you girls. And I won't sit around watching you starve yourselves. So eat!" He yelled at us getting mad and frustrated. If I wasn't so afraid of what he could do I would piss him off so much right now. I forced a bite of pizza and wings down my dry throat. He said goodnight to all of us and then he left. I wiped my hands off with a napkin and watched The Help. But quickly fell asleep. I guess I was more tired than I thought.