Please Read for Important Announcements

Hello lovely readers!!! it's raine

Finally hiatus days are finally over. Do you mind showing a thumbs up for me over the screen , for finishing every exam i took. Well thank you for that hehe okay let's start with this important announcement. What do you guys want to hear first? Good news? Or Bad news? Well I'll go with Bad news first so that after telling the bad news to you you will be delighted with the next news. So here it goes.

Bad News:
I don't think I can update this week or even the next week since neryn had the filler I'm telling you in the other chapters' author's note and neryn is also sick so She can't encode it while having a dextrose on her other hand. Anyways, I'll find a way how can we update as soon as possible.

Good News:
So I started writting another book, it is "The Boy That Anna Loves" and I'll push on publishing the prologue this week or by the end of the week. This will be Mico's POV and we will publish the first chapter on our birthday (January 9). Well that will be long but I'm just starting with the drafts and gathering my thoughts on how to make Mico's POV look nice as anna's.

So guys how do you find the news? Erghhh I know the publishing on January 9 is also a bad news but we need to finish anna's POV first before going to Mico's POV. Anyways I won't make this long cause it's long 😂😂. Anyways love you all and neryn get well soon 👌

Raine
Instagram: @his_moonlightprincess