Chapter Twelve

I lazily got up to my bed, still feeling dizzy from last night's alcohol drink. I got up and put on my grey shirt and my black pants. 

"Hey, I'm driving you to school today." Adeline said. 

"Yeah, sure." I said, trying to hide my headache.

"I'll wait for you downstairs." I gave her a nod and quickly put on my rubber shoes. I got all the things I needed for school and walked straight downstairs.

"Are you okay? You look pale." Adeline asked with a worried face.

"Of course, I can manage actually." I said, giving her a small smile.

"You don't look okay."

"I'm okay, seriously." She nodded in defeat and we both went inside the car.

"Here, drink this when you don't feel okay." She said, reaching me a medicine as she starts the engine.

We arrived at school a bit earlier than the usual, which is a good thing so I could rest before the classes starts. I checked my schedule and saw P.E. class as my first class. Ugh. I went inside the bathroom and immediately change my clothes into my sports one. I went out and Harry suddenly walked with me through the hallways.

"You look pale, 'you okay?" He asked.

"Yup." I simply answered.

"We have same schedule today, huh?" he smiled and looked at my phone, flashing our schedule. We immediately went to the gym and my eyes spotted Mico standing with a smile on his face. He ran towards our direction, still smiling. As he reach us, he held my hand and squeezed it a little. I stared at his eyes, telling a lot of things. He dragged me inside as I hold back his hands, leaving Harry behind. I know he understands.

Our professor assigned me and Mico as the leader of the whole team which made it harder for me. I really don't like being the center of attraction, especially when with Harry and Mico. I reached the balls near the gym cabinet, and of course, everyone's looking. My headache came back, but I tried to handle it. Mico reached the ball and gave it to me. My vision started to become blurry as Mico drop the ball.

"Anna, are you okay?" He asked.

"I- I'm fine, I guess." From there, everything went black. The next thing I remember is waking up inside the campus clinic, seeing Mico beside my bed, sleeping. Adeline entered the room, looking like she's get mad at me for not resting, but I hope she won't.

"You still have hangover from last night. Go get some rest." she calmly said.

"How did I get here?" I asked.

"Mico worriedly brought you," she said, and my heart started to beat fast again. "Harry was forbidden to go here, though. He'll miss alot of classes." she added. I nodded, thinking about Mico carrying me with a worried face.

"hey, 'you okay?" Adeline whispered, then she suddenly remembered that Mico's still sleeping. She smiled and nodded as we both hear a knock, making Mico wake up. Mr. Kim entered the room as soon as Mico opened the door.

"Ms. Crook, you can take a rest for the rest of the day and go home. Mico will send you home. Adeline can't go with you due to examinations this week." Adeline smirked and I gave her a glare. Now I'm thinking it was Adeline's plan. 

"You three can now go." Mr. Kim said, and we all agreed. Adeline went out ahead of us while Mico grabbed both of our bag in his shoulder.

We walked to the carpark awkwardly, being too quiet. I don't think Mico wants to talk to me. His voice was serious earlier which made me nervous, and sad at the same time. I kept asking myself if I should ignore him or not. Everything was a mess again after remembering his break up with Camilla, the kiss, and all bothers me because when we talk about it, I know it would be dead serious.

"How are you feeling? you seemed to me quiet." He finally asked.

------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys!

I'm really sorry for the super late update!! (T-T) But hope you liked it. Don't forget to vote and comment :) all the love

-raine and neryn