Note from the Author

I wrote this story in around six months (end of 2008 to mid-2009) by pencil and paper. It was about 60,000 words, 28 chapters, but it will be much longer when I finish; and I finally decided to rewrite it with more details, actions, and dialogue. It might not be obvious, but more work went into this than you can imagine. For instance, King Samson was inspired by Samson in the Bible who was betrayed by someone they thought cared and it cost many lives. Even some of the characters names have a meaning that suits their nature, for instance The Prophet's real name (mentioned later in the story) is Younes, which means prophet. Certain creatures of names also mean something, Infatarbor is two Latin words, 'Infit' means he, she, or it begins to speak, and 'Arbor' means tree.... So like I already said, a lot of work has and is going into this series.

The story is written in a way that does not give you a single hero/heroine. It alternates between different characters as it goes (good and bad). One chapter may focus more on a certain character, but the next focuses on another. Just thought I would point out that this was done intentionally and is not any form of mistake.