chapter 1

Rose pov×

"MOMMY LOOK!" My four year old daughter screamed from acrossed the room. She was holding up a drawing of two stick figures. I put down my paperwork amd walked over to the small table littered with crayons.

"Aww baby what a lovely picture!"
"The one with red hair is you mommy and the one with brown hair is me!" "Should i hang this on the wall?" "YES next to that one."

Harley's pictures are pinned to every single wall. I started putting them up when she was one.

Harley and I live together in a one bedroom apartment in Sydney Australia. Harley shares the queen size bed with me. We have no T.V. or Computer and the lights are usually off unless we are in that room. The poor life.

I work at a small bakery down the street. While i work there, Harley goes to Pre-School. I get payed 7 bucks a hour. I work monday-friday 8:30 to 3:30. My best friend Brianna picks Harley up and watches her for an hour or till i get home.

My daughter has big brown eyes and long wavey hair. I have brown eyes and bright red hair. I dyed it a month ago, Brianna is a hair stylist and gets the out of season things, hair is one of them.

I should tell you more about our lives.
Harley's father, my ex-boyfriend, and Brianna's cousin,Jace, knocked me up on our 1st year being together. 8 months went by and Harley came early. He was i really good father. Till one day he left after a pointless fight. We were fighting about the bills. I still had student loans to pay off. The next morning he left $400 on the table and left. He pack most of his things that night, 4 days later his best friends Carl and Earl came over and took the rest of his things. 2 weeks later i pack up all Harley-Qinns and i's stuff and moved into a small apartment.

I will get letters from Jace with just $200 in it, thats amount he pays every month for child support.

"Mommy?" "Yes baby?" "When we go to school will you stay till Maddie comes so you can get her daddy's number?" "why baby?" "i want to have a sleepover with Maddie." "Okay i will." "Yay thank you mommy!" "Anything for my little girl!"

Harley went and grabbed her 4 barbie dolls. "Mommy will you play with me?" "Well its really time for bed now..." "Do i need to take a bath?" "yeah..." "OKAY!" Harley loves bath time. She got up and ran all the way to the bathroom. I got up and started towards it. "Mommy can i have the toys please?" "Yes you may." I open the closet door and grabbed a towel, the bag of bath toys, and a wash cloth. "Want help taking off your dress?" "yes please!" i put the stuff on the floor and unbutton the dress. I took off her socks, undies, and took out her pony tail. She had already turn the water on.

"Once it gets to the line go ahead in i have to go get a cup." "okay mommy!" i got up and ran to the cupboard grabbing a plastic cuo."

"MOMMY IM GOING IN!" "OKAY!" I put the phone down and jogged back into the bathroom. Harley was making her toys drop from the side.

"Having fun?" I ask shutting off the water. "Yeah! I'm ready for shampoo now." "okay. Honey or Strawberry?" "STRAWBERRY!" I laughed "Baby calm down, or you don't get ice cream!" "ill be quiet" "good girl. Close you eyes so I can put the shampoo in." "okay!" she closed her eyes really tight. I put a small amount of shampoo in my hand which is perfect amount for Harley's shoulder length hair. I started to rub the shampoo into her hair.

*this is fucking boring so Imma going to skip_12:30am*

After I put Harley in our bed at 9:30 I had to do my work. At the bakery I was the baker. So every Sunday night I have to read over recipes and make sure they are correct.

'KNOCK KNOCK'

Fuck my life.