Chapter 2

-Rose pov-

I got up from the table and walked to the door. Who the fuck is up at fucking 12:30 am.

I look threw the peep hole. Brianna fucking Morris. My best friend since 6th grade. I open the door

"What the fuck do you want?" "im pregnant."

"Finally! You been fucking guys since freshman year! Whos the daddy?" "Kyle Smith."

"IS IT THE KYLE SMITH THAT HAS 2 KIDS ALREADY?"
"Yeahhhhh why?"

"Bri he has two kids! Where are the mother or mothers?"

"She died in child birth when the 2 year old was born."

"How old is the oldest?" "Kyke said 3 years old."

"He likes sex."
"Oh shut up you stupid bitch im hungry."

"When i found out i was pregnant i wasnt this mean till 4 months."

"Im 2 months prregnat."

"What?!? You said you found out this morning!"

"I did. The morning sickness i thought was the food i ate and me not getting my period was because i read something about its normal to not get tou period for 4 months."

"Your a crazy bitch brianna morris."
I said pouring the hot tea into two cups.

"I know. Big favor. Can i live here with you?"
"Yeah but why?"
"Kyle got kicked out of his mom's house so he is moving to texes to live with his father to make money, for us to live in."
"Oh okay and theres not much room here.....i have the couch and i could put another bed in my bedroom and a crib can fit too." "god i love you Rosie!" "No problem, wheres you stuff tho?"
"My moms house. She also kicked me out."
"Oh that sucks."

"MOMMY!" i sprinted towards the bedroom. I ran in to see Harley-Quinn sitting up crying
"Another nightmare?" she nodded "what was it?" i ask getting into bednand cuddling her "You and Auntie Bri died and left me all alone."
"Babes we would never leave you!" bri said from the doorway

"AUNTIE BRI!" "Hey babes! By the way where am i sleeping"
"Honestly sleep anywhere couch, in this bed, the floor, the blankets."
"Move over ill sleep in the bed with you guys"
I looked over and saw Harley was already sleeping. "Goodnight Rose."
"Goodnight Bri."

I laid down on the left side of my daughter my best friend to the left of her. I fell into a peaceful slumber.