Messages

Piss Off-

Hey, so I'm really sorry about last night. Audrey did something to me, Mal, you're too, too perfect for me to cheat on you. Please let me talk or explain myself to you?

I sighed, sitting in my bed as I scrolled through the messages Ben had sent me.

Mal, please let me talk to you?
I'll explain everything!
Can I explain myself?

What should I do?

Ben

Mal didn't reply. Every second I got more nervous, she didn't reply. I was POed at Audrey, so I went to go talk to her.

"Why did you freaking do something to me! Oh my god, you drugged me! Goddämmit Audrey, what did I ever do to you? You made me break up with the love of my life!" I screamed at her, her flinching.

"I wanted you, and it seemed like the only way to get you?" She said simply while shrugging.

"So you drugged me, and made me kiss you?" I grew calmer. I grabbed a cup of water off of the counter, and drank it all. She seemed to smirk.

"Yep, what are you gonna do about it?" She asked, somehow playfully. My muscled strangely relaxed as I felt less and less mad at her.

"Are you okay Ben? It's getting late, and you look tired. Maybe you should stay the night?" She grew somehow softer.

I nodded slowly. "Thanks for understanding." Somewhere in my head, my brain was saying don't stay! She's drugging you again?!" But the rest of my brain couldn't stop thinking about how beautiful Audrey looked right then, and I smiled, leaning in to her lips, Mal pushed away in my brain, only thinking about how Audrey was my love...

Oh my snickerdoodles!

Mal

"Should I text him back? I really think he was sincere?"

"No, leave him alone, it's like three in the morning! Text him tomorrow, he's probably sleeping!" E argued with me.

"Fine, I want to tell him that I believe him, just if he doesn't do it again..."