When They Met

Seoyeon walked through the halls of the care center to look like she's actually doing something. She looked around, especially at the door of Haeya's room and the elevator. 

Earlier, near the end of lunchtime, Minhyo came up to her very quickly and said "We'll be visiting today." then left. I was near by, but had no idea what he meant by that.  As he passed by me blushed and turned away... weirdo.

Seoyeon walked into Haeya's room and set a glass of water down on her little table that was beside her.

"Do you want me to puff up your pillow?" She said with a fake smile. I actually really want to suffocate you with this pillow! Creepy girl.

"No thank you it's fine." Haeya said as softly as a baby. She had an angelic face. Her mother is German so she has hazel eyes and dark blonde hair. People thinks she's a foreigner, but she's born and raise in Korea. Seoyeon envy her beauty.

"I remember that day I saw his face. He wasn't that handsome, but he had dreamy eyes with a sparkle that girls fall for." She giggled and stared out to the window. "He was really shy. He had no friends because all the guys were jealous of him. He almost got into a fight because a guy's girlfriend was sending Jin love letters. Minhyo was the only one willing to be his friend. But they weren't always connected. Sometimes strings would be cut. Somehow they figured a way to tie it back together. " Seoyeon sat next to her and listened.
"I came in the picture a year after they met. He didn't talk to me much, but I remember when he was talking to Minhyo, he was enjoying it. Then he smiled and it hit me straight in the heart."

That cute smile got me too. Seoyeon thought at the time.
"We been through a lot. Then this happen, which took up all of my free time, and I felt like I abandoned him. He did anything to spend time with me. I'm glad he did, even at times like this.
Although I love him dearly, I know me being sick is tough on him, I might break up with him before the time." She said in a sarrow time.
"He will still be very devastated." Seoyeon commented.
"It's best to do it before." She mentioned.
Seoyeon got up from the seat and pushed the cart towards the door.
"Please take care of him." Haeya said.
Seoyeon stopped at the door and nodded, then continued out.

Later that evening, Seoyeon was passing by and saw Seokjin and Minhyo walked out the elevator. She hid behind the column and watched them go from the front desk to Haeya's room.
That's sexy peice of hmmmmm. I want some of that. Seoyeon quietly walked next to the door and listen.
"What?" Seokjin asked.
"Jin, we need to break up before I go." Haeya said.
"Wait. Why? You can't leave." Jin pled.
"I have to, it's for the best of me and for you. Please understand." Seokjin held her hand. "When will you be leaving."
"Tomorrow morning is when they are taking me to Germany. My mother will be there."
"Tell her I said hi and I'll keep I touch." Jin kissed her one last time and started heading towards the door.
Seoyeon quitely ran to stand behind the column and waited. She then watched as Jin trudged towards the elevator. I've never seen him this sad before. It hurts my heart. Seoyeon pushed the cart to another room grining.