Chapter 2- I'm Crazy 4 U

Seoyeon had a smile on her face the whole time walking to school. People thought that she was mentally crazy. she is crazy, all she thought about was that moment in the train station, where she became the only girl in the school to actually got physically close to him.

When Seoyeon walked to her first class, she saw her friends and them chatting about Jin. Then a classmate yelled "Jin is coming!" All the girls in the class went to the window to look at him walk down the hall with his friend, MinHyun. Then, in a shocking moment to the girls, Jin actually smiled. All the girls shrieked and reached their hand out toawrds Jin's direction. Some grabbed onto the left side of their shirt as though as his grin gave them a heart attack.

"What's with you girls. It's just a boy, nothing fancy about him. He's not even good looking." A boy from the class said.

"Oh be quiet Daewoon. You don't know how we feel because you're a boy." Seoyeon stated.

"I'm actually a man." Daewoon argued back.

"You act more like a boy to me for the last 8 years I've known you." Seoyeon argued back.

"Seoyeon stop arguing with him. He's just jealous that he isn't good looking." Seoyeon best friend, 'Tiny' said.

She was right. Daewoon looks like any average korean boy on the street, but Jin looks like a character from those romance mangas. Daewoon and Seoyeon are childhood friends. However, they act like siblings.

Tiny is what everyone calls her, but it's pronounced as Tee-nee. She's pretty short, has a bad tempter, but has a soft side to kitten, Lolitas, and really cutesy things. Her real name is Dahee. She's been best friends with Seoyeon since middle school.

"He's coming in the class!" One classmate yelled out.

MinHyun walked and some said hi to him. Then Jin walked in and everyone scream. Seoyeon waved and said hello calmly to both boys. Jin looked at her and turned his head the other way, turning red.

That's weird. He's probably remembering about yesterday. She sat back down while others were chitchatting about Jin's smile. How was it embarrassing? Did I do anything weird? Did he do anything weird?  Seoyeon covered her face and laid her head on the table.

"That girl with the pigtails over there." Jin nodded his head in the direction towards the girls in the back.

"Seoyeon? She was my science partner yesterday. She's a lazy one, doesn't do any work." MinHyun mentioned.

"Look who's talking" Jin shot back.

"Well, I know she's into you." MinHyun said rolling his eyes.

"I don't know why they like me? I hate this attention." Jin covered his cheeks.

MinHyun roll his eye once again. He doesn't get girls flaunting all over him, but he does get girls into his room. He's considered as a hot player boy that no girl can't resist. But no one knows why he plays around, not even Jin.

"Oh, how's your girlfriend?" MinHyun asked Jin.

Oh right, his girlfriend. "She's still in the hospital." He replied. His girlfriend was diagnosed with brain cancer for three months now. Jin's a good boy to be staying with her. "I'm going to see her tonight."

"I'll go with you. I don't have any plans tonight anyways." MinHyun said.

"Surprising." Jin chuckled.

"Shuddup." MinHyun said, hitting Jin in the head with a magazine.

Throughout the day Seoyeon and her friends stalked Jin and MinHyun around the school from time to time.